"Hmm, I don't know, that new guy you recruited seems pretty good looking and strong, Jason."

I don't know what he's angrier at. The fact that I called him Jason or the fact that I'm admiring somebody else besides him.

"Is that so, Juliet?" He glares. Wow, he pulled the Juliet card?

"Yeah I think I might go talk him up," I wink. A look of shock flashes over Jason's face and I have to hold back my laugh.

"Jay Jay?" I call as I get off the bed.

"Yes?" He says coldly, glaring at me.

"Do you reckon he'll like if I go down like this?" I open his button up shirt revealing my undergarments.

His eyes turn black in lust.

He growls and gets off the bed and takes long strides towards me. He picks me up and I squeal wrapping my legs around him. He pushes me up against a wall and puts his head in my neck, sucking harshly.

I gasp surprised and grab his hair.

"You're mine," he growls in my neck. "You're Jay Jay's, you understand? Always Jay Jay's," he mumbled the last more to himself as he kisses his new work of art on my neck.

He licks over it and place kisses on it and around it.

"Tell me you're mine, Juliet. Tell me you'll always be mine," he mumbles in the crook of my neck. His voice sounds so venerable like he needs me to say these words. "Please."

I pull his head out of my neck and look into his stormy grey eyes. "I promise, Jay Jay," I whisper and stroke his cheeks. "You'll always be my Jay Jay and I just hope I'll always be your kitten."

"I don't know. I think I might name this new girl that I'm thinking about recruiting my kitten. Maybe the new guy can be your Jay Jay, yeah?" He mocks.

He puts me down and walks to the door.

"Where are you going, Mister?" I stomp my foot.

"Duh, to claim the new girl as my kitten," he says in a obvious tone.

I gasp and run, jumping on his back. "You wouldn't," I hiss in his ear.

"I don't know kitten she's pretty hot- Oh my god," he moans as I suck his neck just as harsh as he did mine.

I sink my teeth into his skin and he somehow pulls me in front of him so I'm clinging to his body as I suck his neck, marking my territory.

"My jay jay," I mumble as I suck his skin as if it were my thumb.

"Looks like we're both possessive," he moans.

"Mm," I say in his neck.

"Kitten, you should stop before I can't control myself," he groans, gripping my hips.

"Empty threats," I chuckle against his new bruise.

"Don't test me," he bites my earlobe. "Or else I swear I'll take you."

"Take me where?" I asked confused as I take my head out of his neck.

He shakes his head and chuckles. "There's my innocent kitten."

----------

Jason and I go down stairs to see the guys with a few girls around them. Every girl's eyes dart to Jason's figure and they all look at him with lust filled eyes. Butt heads better look away before I shove my colouring pencils up their noses.

I stop Jason and hold my arms up while making grabby hands. "Up Up!" I squeak. He coos smiling and complies. I wrap my legs around his toned torso and arms around his neck then give him a kiss.

He has a confused smile and looks around the room till his innocent smile turns to a devious smirk.

"I see what your doing, you possessive little sex kitten," he teases.

"Mine." I sink my teeth into his bottom lip making him grip my hips and moan into my mouth.

"Yours," he says licking his lower lip.

What the fudge is happening to me? I'm becoming so possessive over Jay Jay lately. I think seeing Sarah made me this way. I want him all to myself, I don't want any Sarah wannabe tearing us apart again.

"I love you, MY Jay jay," I glare at all girls making sure they heard me say "my".

Jay Jay laughs in my ear and I smile at the angelic noise. "I love you too, MY little sex kitten," he giggles.

I slap his shoulder as he laughs in my neck. And I'm the childish one?