Thirteen

It had been almost two months now. Keith is still in the hands of Lotor and Lance is everywhere looking for him.

"Lance, maybe we should stop the search for now." Hunks voice came through the speaker.

"No! I'm not giving up!" He yelled back, keeping a good grip on the handles to his lion. "Keith is still out there!" Hunk sighed.

"I know you miss him dearly, but you need some rest, man. Lilith needs her father more than ever without Keith around as well." Lance looked down at his hands, then back out in front of him.

"Fine..but I'm continuing my search tomorrow." He spun his lion back around in the direction of the castle. Hunk followed behind in the yellow lion.

~
Keith looked at himself in the large mirror in his room. He really is. He really is pregnant. And there it was, the evidence of another being growing inside of him. A baby bump. Keith pressed lightly down on it and sighed, looking down.

"I'm so sorry, my child." Tears started to form. "I'm so sorry your father is an evil man." A single tear fell down and onto the floor with no sound.

Later that day, Lotor decided to pay Keith yet another visit. He gave a wide grin, looking over at Keith's belly.

"Hopefully its a male this time." Keith stared cold eyed at him. He wrapped the silk sheet around his body. Lotor swiftly pinned him down on the bed. His face inches from Keith's. "If not, I'll have to fertilize you once again." He licked his cheek and grinned. "And maybe I'll kill the child if it's a girl. We can't have another female in the royal family, can we?" Lotor laid his larger hand a top of Keith's bump and grazed his fingers across the smooth surface. It caused Keith to quiver and shake.

"Don't you dare." Keith snarled.

"And why not?" Lotor dug his nails into his hips and slowly ran them down. "I need a male to be the next heir to the throne! Not Lilith nor any other female child you may bare! My genes as a great fighter would prove to be helpful in a male offspring of mine." He removed his nails and got off. Keith gripped the sheet tighter and crawled into a ball on the bed. He flinched at the puncture wounds on his hips. Lotor opened the large doors to go out. "I'll return in six months. And don't even think of escaping. I have very high security on every planet and ship I control." He locked the doors behind him leaving Keith all alone.

"You bastard!" Keith screamed, running over and banging on the doors. "You fucking lunatic!" Keith slumped down onto his knees. He held his held as he cried warm tears. "I-im scared." He held his growing belly. "I'm so fucking scared.."

I know, it's a bit short. 490 words.. Also, i wanna say thank you for everyone who's voted and read my fanfic~! I never thought it would get this popular! I love all your comments. They make me laugh, some of them. And thanks so much again!
                            Love, Keith-Chan