Eight

Dim lights, silk sheets and soft pillows. Perfect atmosphere for a little fun time. Keith wrapped his arms around Lance's sweaty body. His boxers sticky with precum.

"You're still wet even after that?" Lance smirked, running his hand up and down Keith's body. Keith rested his head on Lance's shoulder and nodded. He closed his eyes. "I could fix that." Keith raised his head and blushed.

"Fuck me, Lance." Lance immediately started to rip off Keith's boxers and threw them onto the floor. He pushed him back onto the bed and started to kiss up and down his neck. Keith's fluffy galra ears shot up suddenly as he purred with every stroke Lance made up and down his sides. His galra side was being revealed. He aloud Lance to go in between his legs and insert it ever so slightly. Lance gripped onto him, making him come closer as he started to thrust. Faster and faster he went. Keith underneath him moaning from all the pleasure. He let out quickly, but not in time. A bit of cum dripped down Keith's inner thighs.

"Keith. Oh god." Lance breathed in, looking down at him. "I-I didn't mean to." Keith simply closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them again. His body was all sweaty and his eyes watery.

"You're so good." He chuckled softly, nuzzling his nose against Lance's. Then plopping his head back down on the bed in exhaustion.

~
"Lilith, be careful dear." Keith sighed, watching his little girl try and climb up on a chair. She gripped tightly onto her stuffed weblum Kolivan gave to her for her first/second birthday. Her chubby feet dangled and kicked.

"Mama, want up!" She called. Keith wasn't feeling well, but still got up to lift Lilith onto the chair. She giggled, sitting down in the big seat. She looked at all the controls and lights flashing on the panel. A plain, but still beautiful view of space could be seen through the large front window. Keith sat next to Lilith on the seat, rubbing soothing circles into the side of his abdomen. He had been having a sharp pain there all this week.

"You looking for daddy out there?" Lilith had her hands on the armrest, staring with big eyes outside. She looked over at Keith and nodded.

"Dada?!" She screeched to no one in particular. She bounced up and down on the seat.

"Daddy won't be back for awhile, baby girl." Keith fixed the little ponytail in her hair. Lilith pouted and sat on Keith's lap.

"I want daddy.." Keith patted her back and rested his head. A throbbing pain had surged through his body. He held his side.

"Me too.."

Shiro came in after awhile. He took off his helmet and bent down to scoop Lilith up in his big arms.

"Oh, Shiro." Keith came over with a smile. "Is Lance home yet?" Lilith was patting Shiro's chest, trying to give him her weblum. Shiro took the stuffed animal to please Lilith.

"He went somewhere, I don't know. Something about buying you something." Keith nodded, taking Lilith from Shiro's arms. She laid in the crook of his neck, yawning.

"When he comes back. I'll be in my room." He bounced gently, to soothe Lilith down. "It looks like it's someone's nap time." Shiro chuckled, patting Keith's back.

"Alright, Keith." He smiled. "Goodnight Lilith." He rubbed her little head and spoke in a soft voice to her. Lilith nodded slightly. She looked so sleepy.

Keith laid Lilith down on the bed. She tucked in her feet and arms. Keith smiled at his little girl.

"I'm so glad your here and safe." He pulled a blanket over her small body. "I don't know what I would do if Lotor took you away." Keith looked at Lilith. Her soft raven hair, light purple skin and pointy ears. She pretty much looked like a miniature version of Lotor as a girl. Lots of times that killed Keith. Yes, of course he loved his own daughter, but just how much she looked like Lotor. It hurt sometimes because he would remember all the horrible things Lotor's done. Talking about Lotor, it's been quite some time since anyone has heard from him. Keith couldn't help but worry that he was planning something big. Something horrible and cruel.