Two

"Please, no!" Two guards pinned down Keith as another took Lilith away. He tried fighting back, but was already too weak prior. They ended up leaving with Lilith. Keith cried, slamming his fist on the ground. "I want my baby! Please!"

~
"Pidge, which way now?" Shiro looked around the massive galra ship. There were hallways leading this way and that. Pidge's voice was muffled at first, but soon could be heard clearly.

"Make a left, then another left!" Shiro nodded and quickly dashed down the hall. He turned a sharp left and ended up bumping into Lance. The blue paladin fell to the ground and rubbed his head.

"Lance? What the hell are you doing here?" Lance glanced up at the black paladin with a little smile.

"Oh hey Shiro. I came to save Keith. I snuck in the black lion..hehe." Shiro rolled his eyes and helped Lance up.

"Come on. We don't got all day." The two of them sped around galra guards, slicing them with their bayards.

"Why are there so many?" Lance called over to Shiro, beating another guard.

"Most likely because of Keith. But they didn't have this many when I was imprisoned." Shiro helped Lance fight off another and pushed him forward. "Pidge says Keith is right around the corner."

The cell door opened. Keith kept his head down.

"Leave me alone. I already gave you everything I have to offer. You took away Lilith." Whoever was in the room came closer.

"K-Keith?" That familiar voice. Keith's eyes widened as he looked up. Lance and Shiro smiled down at him. Keith started to tear up and hugged Lance tightly.

"Thank god." Shiro cut off the chains with his metal arm and the two of them helped Keith up. "Wait, did you get Lilith?" The two looked at him confused.

"Who's Lilith?" Lance said.

"Oh no, Lilith!" Keith let go of the two and started running down the opposite direction.

"Wait, Keith! That's the wrong way!" Shiro called after him.

"I'll go after him, Shiro."'Lance started going after Keith who was already so far ahead. Keith kept running, making a few turns. "Keith! Where are you.." He followed Keith into a little room. The only light was a dim lamp in one corner. A crib stood in the center. Lance watched as Keith picked up a little bundle wrapped in a blanket. One of his eyebrows arched, but he didn't really pay mind. All he cared about was getting Keith home safely. Keith tucked whatever it was in his shirt and followed Lance close behind. Shiro waited for them at the dock. The black lion lowered its head once Shiro came closer. They helped Keith up into the lion and made their ways in behind.

"Alright.." Shiro sat in his seat. The black lion powered on and started to take flight. Lance had Keith in his arms as Shiro got them out of reach of the galra.

~
"Damn it!" Lotor slammed his fist on the armrest of his chair. "How did they escape?" Zethrid was at a panel, typing away.

"Voltron was able to break through one of our force fields, sir." Lotor growled. He rested his head in the palm of his hand.

"Getting my daughter and the red paladin back shall be our first priority."

"Yessir.." Lotor grinned, looking out at the space in front of him.

~
"Get a healing pod ready!" Both Shiro and Lance carried Keith into the castle. Everyone was waiting for them at the entrance. Pidge has nodded and made her way to ready a pod. Her brother Matt following her.

"Is he okay?" Allura looked at Shiro who had a worried face. She followed close behind. Shiro shook his head, getting Keith who had passed out awhile ago into the pod.

"He's hurt badly and very weak." The pod had started up. Everyone stared at Keith who's body was skinny and malnourished. Cuts and bruises covered his body. Lance came closer, laying his hand on the pod.

"Mi amor.." Lance lowered his head. A single tear ran down his cheek. Hunk came up, laying a hand on his friends shoulder.

"He'll be alright, buddy. The pod will fix him right up." Lance smiled sadly at Hunk.

"Yeah, I know." He looked back up at the sleeping Keith. Even in sleep he was clutching the bundle close to his chest. "I'm scared they did something really bad to him."