Four

"Ngh...L-Lotor..st-op!" But Lotor didn't stop even when Keith started to jolt and squirm. He gripped Keith's arms, forcing him closer to his body.

"Be a good omega now." Lotor hummed. Keith was beginning to cry as Lotor quickened his pace. Everything was going blurry and the sounds of his cries were muffled.

Keith woke up with a start. His whole body was sweaty. He looked over to see Lilith next to him asleep and dressed in a pink onesie. Keith sighed, picking her up gently to try and not wake her up.

"Looks like they cleaned and dressed you, baby girl." He smiled, kissing her on the forehead. She wiggled her nose and scrunched up her face, then relaxed again.

"W-where you going this early in the morning?" Lance rolled over to face Keith. His chestnut hair was all messy and stuck up. He looked real drowsy.

"Going for a walk." Keith smiled at his lover. He changed his dirty clothes, putting on a red jacket and black sweatpants.

"Then, I'm coming with you." Lance quickly got up, putting on a hoodie. He followed the two outside into the hall and started to walk down. They stopped at the front of the ship, looking out the giant window in front of them. It was peaceful with no sound except for the soft little snores of Lilith.

"Are you okay, Keith?" Lance looked over at him with a worried face. "You look frightened." Keith sighed, looking down at his little bundle of joy.

"I had a nightmare." He hesitated. "Of when I was imprisoned." Tears were beginning to well up in his eyes. Lance pulled him in close, laying a kiss on his cheek.

"You're safe now. I won't let them take you or Lilith away again." Lilith woke up suddenly right as Lance said her name. She hummed, gripping for Keith's breast.

"Hungry?" Lance's face flushed red as Keith lifted up his sweater and allowed Lilith to suck.

"I'm guessing it's a galra thing." Keith gently swayed, humming softly. Lance smiled, watching his little family. Lilith let go and sneezed so cutely that Lance started to freak out. "Ah! Muy lindo!" Lance poked her nose and she giggled. Keith chuckled, but then he looked down. Everything was beginning to spin. He reached out for Lance who's voice was beginning to go muffled. Lilith even started to cry loudly.

"N-no..L-Lilith...?! Lance!?" Pitch blackness was all he saw.

"Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep little baby." Oh god, not that voice again. Keith's vision slowly came back. But he wasn't in the castle with Lance. Lotor stood a few feet in front of him, singing to Lilith. He tried getting up, but something forced him down. Leather belts were wrapped tightly around his legs and arms. Every time he tried to move, they would dig into his skin. Lotor finally seemed to recognize that he was there and grinned over at him. He put Lilith down in a small crib like structure and came over to the chained Keith. "I wanted a boy~" Lotor whined like a little kid. He pulled on Keith's hair causing him to flinch. "How about we try for one?"

"Ngh..!" Lotor licked Keith's cheek and grinned.

"You think you can get away from me, don't you?" His hot breathe made shivers go up and down Keith's spine. "You are my queen, and I'll get you back. Don't forget that." Keith's vision started to go blurry again.

"Keith..Keith!" Lance shook him lightly. His eyes shot open wide to see everyone staring down at him. He was laying on the couch with a cold rag over his forehead. "Keith, are you alright? What's wrong?" Keith stared up at Lance with a blank face.

"He's coming for me."