Twelve

Keith woke up to find himself in a dimly lit room. It was hard to see anything. He tried getting up, but was pulled right back down. He was chained to a bed by the wrist and ankles. He started tugging at his restraints, trying to free himself.

"Awe, are you trying to leave me again?" Keith stopped and fell silent. That voice. Oh, how Keith hated that voice. He felt shivers run up and down his spine as Lotor came into view. He had that same evil grin that he had last time Keith was chained like this.

"Lotor." He growled, showing his fangs. Lotor simply chuckled, gripping Keith by the neck. He flinched, keeping only one eye open.

"Now, now." Lotor grinned. He started to sink his long nails into his skin. Keith yelped, squeezing his eyes shut. "You don't growl at your king. You please him." Lotor pressed his own body up against Keith's, still keeping a good grip on his neck. "I told you I was going to get you." He had started to strip himself and lifted Keith's body up more. Keith had no way to break free from the other males grip. All he could do was hope for it to be over soon.

~
Lance was real pissed now. He didn't care what anyone said, not even Shiro. He grabbed his bayard and started for his lion.

"Lance! You can't just go out like that! You don't even know where they took him!" Allura ran after him. Lance turned around quickly. Rage in his eyes.

"I don't care! I'll find Keith! Even if it takes me weeks, months or even years!" The blue lion lowered its head as Lance walked over to it.

"Lance, please.." Allura begged. No matter what she said Lance wouldn't listen.

"Lance!" Pidge came running in. Both Allura and Lance turned to look at her. "It's Lilith." Lance ran over to the front room where Shiro was trying to soothe Lilith. Tears streamed down her light purple face.

"Princess, what's wrong?" Lance knelt down to be eye level with her. Lilith wiped her face, but the tears kept coming.

"D-daddy told me n-not to tell.." She hiccuped. Shiro soothed back her hair out of her face. He looked up at Lance with a concerned look.

"Please Lilith, honey. I really need to know where he took your mommy." Lilith wiped her tears away again and looked up at Lance with her big eyes. She saw how desperate Lance was.

"S-ship.." she lowered her head. "H-he took m-mommy away." Lance's eyes widened and he pulled Lilith in close.

"I'm so sorry.." Lilith had started to cry. She gripped onto Lance's shirt collar.

"I-I w-want mommy.." Lance rubbed her small back.

"I know...I'll get him back." He felt hot tears starting to trickle down his own face. "I promise.."

~
Finally everything was over. Lotor got off of Keith and now tied a dark purple robe around his body. Keith, with both his arms above his head lay there breathing heavily.

"Ah, I made such a mess." Lotor frowned childish like. "Looks like someone needs a bath." Lotor snapped his fingers and two galra women came into the room. They wore maid like dresses and had their arms in front. "Take my new queen to get all cleaned up. Dress him well too." The two maids bowed, lifting up Keith and guiding him out of the bedroom. He was too weak and a bit dazed to fight back.

The maids scrubbed his raven hair and brushed all the knots out. They even cut it a bit to make it look less like an animals mane. They brushed his teeth and rinsed off the soap from his body. After that they guided him back to the bedroom with a towel around his now clean body. Keith watched as one of them pulled out a black jumpsuit like thing with purple trimmings around the shoulders and outline of the body. Both of them dressed him and frantically, but swiftly moved about the room. They played with his silky hair, braiding the sides of it and then putting it all together in the back with a gold pin. To finish it all off they draped a long cape around his body. It was purple with other soft colors to match the rest of his outfit. The maids moved back a bit to admire their work and bowed right as Lotor came in.

"Well done. He looks like true galra royalty now." Keith growled softly, looking down at the floor. Lotor came closer, kneeling down beside him. "Would you join me for supper, my queen?"

"I'd rather die than join a psycho like you!" Lotor frowned.

"Such harsh words." He sat up. "You'll get used to your new life eventually." Lotor started his way back out. "Bring his meal to his bedroom." One of the maids made a soft noise and guided Keith over to a cushioned coach. The other went out after Lotor. Keith sighed, the maid simply standing in front of him with what looked like a worried look. There was a large window near Keith. He could see part of the great galra ship and a few asteroids floating around in space. Tears started to well in his eyes. He wished he could go back to the castle to see his daughter and Lance. Heck, right now he wanted to see them all.