Ten

[WARNING] there will be self harm!!

"What you mean he was pregnant?! Did Lotor rape him again or something?!" Lilith had started to cry by Pidge yelling. Lance was on the ground, holding his head. Hunk trying to comfort him. Allura had taken Lilith and was now bouncing her in her lap. Shiro put a hand on Pidge's shoulder.

"The baby was Lance's." Her eyes went wide. She looked over at the devastated Lance. Tears starting to form in her eyes.

"H-he.." she choked on tears. Everyone was devastated at this point. Pidge looked around at the others, then at the sleeping Keith in the pod. Strands of his raven hair were in his face, covering one eye. "H-he lost his baby.."

"Goddamnit!" Lance slammed his fist in the floor. It caused Hunk to jolt back. "I'm going to kill all those son's of bitches!" Lance stood up right and started for his helmet. Shiro stopped him halfway.

"You can't."

"And why not? They hurt Keith and killed my unborn child I didn't even know existed!" He moved past Shiro and grabbed his helmet.

"I know!" Shiro grabbed onto his Shoulder. "The galra had done so much damage to all of us. Especially to Keith." Lance looked down, trying to hold back his anger. "I know you want to get revenge for what they have done, but you have to stay here for Keith. He'll need you.."

"I can't stand to see him like this." Tears rolled down Lance's cheeks. Shiro pulled him in close.

"I know, Lance. I know."

~
"You what?!" Lotor slammed his fist on the armrest of his chair.

"The red paladin was badly hurt during their evasion. But the chip we implanted into him reads that he's no longer pregnant, sire." Zethrid said, holding a tablet like device in her hand. Lotor rubbed his temples and sighed.

"I wanted the fetus dead, that's all." He got up and went over to the panel. "You didn't even manage to capture him."

"I have Narti and Acxa going out to capture him as we speak." Lotor chuckled, looking at something on the panel.

"Good." He turned around and started for the exit. "The red paladin will bare my child once again. No matter what." Lotor grinned as he walked out. Zethrid following behind.

~
"Keith! Stop!" Lance grabbed onto Keith's arms, trying to stop him from hurting himself. Keith kept a tight grip on the razor.

"Let go!" He jostled around. Lance kept a hold of Keith.

"You are not hurting yourself again!" He snatched the razor out of his hand. "You are not hurting yourself, Keith!" Keith fell to the floor, holding his head.

"Why?" He started to sob. "Let me do it!" He screamed, going for the razor. Lance pulled away. He held onto Keith. Cuts deep and not so deep covered his arms. He had been doing this since he found out about his miscarriage. The others had been taking care of Lilith while Lance tried to calm down Keith.

"Stop with this! You can't hurt yourself like this!" Lance kept a hold of the struggling Keith. He pinned him down. "I'm sad about our baby too! Fuck, I'm devastated! Don't you think I wanna kill myself too?!" Keith stopped struggling and turned his head to the side. Tears started to fall. "But you can't lock yourself in your room and cut all damn day!" Lance choked on a few tears. "Please Keith. I love you."

"I-I...I want to see my daughter." Lance got off of him. Keeping the razor far away. Keith wiped his tears away and stood up.

"Alright." He guided Keith out to the front room where everyone was. They looked in shock to see Keith finally out of his room. They also were shocked to see all the damage he had done to his own body. Lilith was playing with Allura, but immediately jumped up and ran to Keith.

"Mama!" She ran into his arms. Keith held her tight, hearing her soft purrs.

"I'm here, baby girl." Lilith rubbed her head against his cheek and hummed. Everyone stared at the two. Lance wiped away tears. Keith lifted Lilith up and looked at the others. "I-I'm sorry..about everything." Allura gave a sad smile.

"We understand Keith. You're going through a hard time."

"Yeah.." Pidge spoke up. "It's alright."

"No, I put you all through a hard time and you had to take care of my daughter." He looked down at Lilith who was snuggling against his neck. "I'm such a selfish idiot."

"Keith." Lance hugged him. "It's alright. You're not a selfish idiot!"

"Daddy!" Lilith patted Lance's cheek. Lance chuckled, poking her little nose. "I'm hungry."

"Maybe uncle Hunk could fix us up something?" Lance looked at Keith with a smile.

"Are you joining?" Keith sighed, but then gave a smile. He let Lilith down.

"Alright." Lance kissed him on the cheek and smiled widely.

"Everything's gonna be just fine, Keith."

"Yeah! Maybe you two could get it down and try for another baby!" Shiro bumped her side.

"Inappropriate Pidge." Pidge giggled.

"Oh right! Matt's coming back tomorrow! Gosh, it's been so long since I've seen him."

"That's right." Shiro smiled. Everyone had started to make their way to the dining area, while Hunk started to work his cooking magic.