Five

I just thought this image was cute~

"Keith, what's wrong?! You're not acting like yourself." Lance walked into Keith's room. He looked at the other male with a concerned look. Keith sat on the bed, holding Lilith close to his body. She groped at the air towards Keith's hair. He kept his gaze at the floor, not even wanting to look up at Lance.

"He's going to get me." He sounded frightened. He gripped tighter at the white blanket around his daughter. "He's going to take her away and torture me again." Lance walked over and sat on the bed next to him.

"Keith, you're alright. Lotor isn't going to get you." Keith shuddered when he heard that infamous name. He started to rock slightly and shake his head.

"No. No, he's coming." Keith finally looked up over at Lance. Bags were under his eyes and his face was more pale. "I-I had a vision. H-he's going to rape me again, Lance!" Lilith started to cry, sensing Keith's distress. Lance immediately hugged him, stroking Lilith's cheek to try and calm her.

"I promise. He's not going to get you. The rest of the team and I won't let him." Lance gave a reassuring smile. Tears had welled up in his eyes from seeing how scarred Keith was. He was so paranoid that he didn't want to come out his room for days. Not even to eat. The others would try and talk to him, but he would yell at them to leave. Lance felt relieved that he could finally get to Keith. He ran his fingers through his messy unkept hair. "You should really take a bath and get something to eat." Keith nodded, looking down.

Lilith laid on a secured carrier that Allura was able to find with the help of Shiro, Pidge, Hunk. Well everyone helped! Now the living space was filled with baby supplies of all sorts. Lance gently helped Keith into the warm bath. He flinched right as his lower back hit the water. Cuts and bruises of all sizes covered his back and chest. Lance took in a deep breathe, trying not to tear up. Instead he started to wash Keith's raven hair and scrub all the dirt out. After rinsing the shampoo out, lance helped Keith out and wrapped a towel around his body.

"I'm going to get a spare change of clothes for you." Lance smiled, closing a cabinet. Keith nodded, sitting on the toilet and watched Lance walk out. It become quiet and lonely. The water had drained from the tub leaving fuzzing shampoo in some places. Keith stared down at his hands. They weren't purple and his claws were no longer there. He quickly went for the mirror to see that his fluffy ears were missing. He was back to being human. When did that happen? Suddenly Lance barged into the bathroom. His eyes were wide and fear was written all over his face.

"What's wrong?" Keith jolted up, clutching at the towel around his body.

"Something is wrong with Lilith." Keith's eyes widened. He didn't care that he was naked, but dashed down the hallway faster than any ship. Lance hurried behind him. Many thoughts ran through Keith's head. Was Lilith captured? Is she dying or sick? Keith couldn't wait to turn the last corner and see his little cub.