Eleven

Keith gently laid Lilith in her bed. Her room was decorated all galaxy like with purple and pinks.

"Wait, mommy!" Lilith jumped out of bed and ran over to pick up her favorite plushy. Her stuffed Weblum. Keith smiled, tucking her in again.

"Goodnight, princess." Keith turned off the lights and turned on the little night light. He walked out into the hallway and went to his room. Lance was waiting for him on the bed. Keith joined him, resting his head on his lovers arm. He sighed, staring up at the plain ceiling.

"Lance?" He spoke softly. Almost a whisper. Lance was half asleep, but made a sound that kinda sounded like a grunt. "I-I want to try for a baby." Lance nearly choked on his own saliva and shot up. His eyes wide.

"Oh dios mio, Keith!" Lance put his hands to Keith's face and squished his cheeks. "You almost gave me a heart attack there!" Keith laughed which only made Lance even more excited. He thought that Keith's laughs were adorable and loved it every time he did. It is rare to catch him laughing. "Are you being serious?!"

"Yeah. Wouldn't that make you happier?"

"Hell, having a child with you would be a dream come true!" Lance pulled Keith in close and wrapped his arms around his waist. They stayed like that for quite some time.

"But, what about Lotor?" Keith laid his head back on Lance's chest and looked up at him.

"What about purple bitch?"

"What happens if he comes for me?" Keith looked down. His palms starting to get sweaty. "I've been having this weird feeling like something intense is about to happen. I just don't know what." Lance lifted up Keith's chin so he could lay a sweet kiss on his soft lips.

"What's gonna happen is that we're gonna have a baby!" Lance pulled him back onto the bed and started laying kisses all over his body.

"L-lance!" Keith laughed as Lance lifted up his shirt, running his hands up and down the outline of his body. "T-that tickles!" Lance looked up at him with a devilish grin.

"Good." He kept going, causing Keith to tear up from laughing so hard. He made his way down and sucked on his lower abdomen, leaving a hickey. Keith let out a soft moan, closing his eyes in pleasure.

Pidge ended up walking by their room. She had to in order to go to her own. She had bags under her eyes from staying up all last night working on one of her little gadgets. She stopped suddenly hearing an odd sound. Like a shriek? No, that's not it. Pidge took a few steps back and ended up being right outside Lance and Keith's room. She put her ear up against the door to listen more closely. There it was again. Pidge's eyes widened knowing exactly what she heard before was. A shriek of pleasure.

"Oh yeah! They're getting it on!" She yelled out. She skipped down the hall all the way to her room.

"Pidge!" Lance popped his head in the hallway. He only had sweatpants on and his chestnut hair was all messy and stuck up in odd ways. Pidge fell to the floor laughing her ass off.

"Oh my god, Lance!" She laughed. Lance rolled his eyes and went back into his room. Keith still lay on the bed completely naked. Hickey's and little bite marks covered his body. Especially his stomach, neck and shoulder area. Lance gave a hot grin and crawled back onto the bed beside his lover. Keith was still panting a bit. He moved his head to look over at Lance.

"Good, Huh?" Lance smirked. Keith nodded, letting out a deep breathe. He was exhausted. Lance gave him another soft kiss. "Sweet dreams mi amor."

~
Narti looked over at Acxa who nodded. The two swiftly turned the corner. Narti looked at the device in her hand and motioned to the door right in front of them. She opened the door quietly and peered inside. It was dark, but she could see the two figures asleep on the bed. Acxa grabbed the caller from around her waist.

"Prince Lotor. We found him." Only crackling and feedback came through, but then Lotor's low voice could be heard. But not on the device. The two turned around to see their prince in the doorway. He grinned and walked forward.

"Ah, my sweet little paladin." He cooed. "It's been so long." He reached down to stroke Keith's cheek. He then looked over at Narti. "Inject him." Narti nodded, grabbing the box from her sack and pulled out a syringe. Lotor watched with an evil grin. She injected the liquid into his side, then looked over at Lotor signaling that it was done.

"Shall we get him on the ship?" Acxa looked over at him. Lotor nodded, looking down at Keith.

"Take him to my ship. I have something else I want to do while I'm here." Acxa nodded, helping Narti lift Keith up and out of the castle. Lotor walked a bit more down the hallway till his senses told him he was where he wanted to be. He opened the door. A warm purple light was the first thing he saw, but then his daughter fast asleep in her bed. He walked over with a smile. "Lilith~" he spoke in a soft tone. Lilith opened her eyes slowly, then fixed her vision on Lotor.

"Hmm?" Lotor smiled, satisfied that his daughter looked a lot more like himself.

"You know who I am?" Lilith blinked a couple times before giving a response.

"D-daddy?" She tilted her head in confusion. She didn't understand how she knew that. Her galra side was stronger. Lotor's face lit up.

"That's right." Lotor knelt down beside the bed. "Now, daddy is gonna take mommy with him for awhile, Alright?" Lilith's face sank.

"But that will make my other daddy cry." Lotor frowned. He hated it that she referred to Lance as her father.

"I'm your real daddy, honey." He corrected her. Lilith gave a nod. "Can you do daddy a favor? Don't tell anyone that I came."

"But why?" She tilted her head again and stared at Lotor with a confused look.

"Cause its a secret." He put a finger to his lips. "Our little secret." Lilith smiled and rubbed her nose against Lotor's chin. A sign of trust.

"Okay daddy!" She giggled. Lotor gave a smile in return and touched her cheek. "Now go back to sleep. And remember." He started to walk out. "Don't tell anyone that I was here." Lilith put her finger to her lips just like Lotor did.

"Secret.." she whispered loudly. Lotor nodded and grinned.

"Our secret." He let the door close behind him before making his way down the hall. He dropped a Grenade type thing on the ground. It bursted open, letting out a weird gas and a blaring sound. Lotor was gone right as Lance and the others came running out their rooms. Pidge held the bridge of her nose.

"What is all this??" She asked to no one in particular. Lance came running over to them. He was in shock.

"Keith's missing!"