One

This is what happens when you read too many voltron fanfics. This is just for fun and will be updated whenever I can~

Everything. Everything hurts. Keith cried out, his screams of agony echoing down the halls of the galra prison. He gripped tightly onto his swollen stomach, nearly sinking his nails into his skin. Tears were streaming down his dirt covered face. A guard or two walked by not caring that he was in extreme pain. No one did. Keith felt like his friends didn't care about him anymore. Lance doesn't care no more. Keith jolted at that thought. Lance, not loving him no more? Well, it has been nine months or so since the galra captured him. What is taking them so long? He felt like he was going to die. Blood was all over the cell floor as Keith dragged himself up against the wall. He breathed in heavily, pushing once again. Then, the cries of a newborn could be heard. Keith was panting and laid his head against the wall. Sweat dripping down his face. The newborn raised its little fist up in the air now screeching.

"Shh...it's okay." Keith started to tear up. He lifted up the slimy baby into his arms rocking it gently. It was a little girl. She had a puff of raven hair a top her head, and light purple skin. Her ears were pointy as well. Keith stared at his daughter, seeing mostly her father. Tears streamed down his face, holding her closer to his chest.

~
An hour or two later Prince Lotor walked in. The guard that lead him bowed and left to give them privacy. Lotor grinned seeing the little galra baby in Keith's arm.

"I see our child has been born." Keith hissed. His fluffy ears perking up. He showed his fangs at the man who raped him.

"I don't consider her your daughter." Lotor's eyes glimmered. He gave a grin.

"Oh, so it's a girl." He came closer to the two. Keith now growling and tucking his daughter away. "Overprotective are you?" Lotor chuckled. He forced Keith's arms open and took the baby away. She started crying as her mother tried to reach out for her.

"Lotor! Please, give her back!" Keith cried, trying so hard to grab onto her. But the chains wouldn't let him. Lotor rocked the baby in his arms, soothing her. He rubbed the top of her head, examining from head to toe.

"She looks just like me, don't you think my queen?" Keith bared his fangs and narrowed his eyebrows. Lotor hummed softly to his daughter. Keith couldn't do anything. He watched Lotor sing to her and rock her in his arms. She finally relaxed and fell back asleep. "That's better, little princess." He smiled over at Keith. "She's all dirty and yucky." He frowned, making his way to the cell opening. Keith's eyes widened.

"N-no..! Give her back!" He lunged forward, but the chains pulled him back with a jolt. Lotor raised one of the babies little hands and made her wave at Keith.

"Bye, bye..mommy." He chuckled, walking away down the hall. The cell door slammed shut leaving Keith all alone. He hugged his knees and began to rock slightly. Tears streaming down his face. He needed to get his daughter back. He needs to escape.

~
"Lilith~" Lotor spoke in a sing song voice. He walked over to the little crib where his daughter cried and raised her fist up. He picked her up in his arms.

"All she does is cry." Ezor complained. Lotor rolled his eyes, laying back on his chair.

"Maybe she's hungry?" Acxa looked over from the ships panel. Lilith still cried and screeched. Tears rolling down her chubby cheeks. Lotor stood up suddenly and walked out of the room with Lilith. All his generals looked at each, confused.

"I guess she's too much work for him?" Zethrid shrugged her shoulders.

~
Keith was relieved to have his daughter back in his arms. She silenced immediately right as the guard handed her over. She held onto Keith's torn shirt with one little hand.

"Prince Lotor will come for Princess Lilith tomorrow. Don't fight back either." The guard growled, slamming the door shut. Lilith? So that's what Lotor named her? Keith sighed, holding Lilith close. She groped at Keith's shirt and tried sucking on it. Keith smiled lightly, lifting up his shirt so she could feed. She sucked lightly. Milk dripped down from the corner of her mouth. Keith wiped it away, then leaned back.

"I'm going to find a way out. You'll be safe then." Keith held her a bit tighter. "Nothing is going to happen to you."