Truth or dare (threesome)

Start from the beginning

"Okay." Luna says, standing up, her eyes casting over Blaise Zabini's figure on the floor next to Pansy.

Blaise gets up slowly, sending somewhat half-hearted daggers at Ron before walking over to the closet, opening the door for Luna to slip inside before himself. The door shuts behind him and we all stay quiet for a few moments before we hear a muffled gasp and being pushed against the closet door. We all raise our eyebrows.

"Is someone timing them?" I ask everybody.

"I am." Malfoy says, looking me in the eye before looking back at the clock on my nightstand.

I blushed when he stared at me, it was almost as if he was dying to ask me something. "Okay." I reply, looking away from him.

Seven minutes later, Draco called the time but no one emerged from the closet. That's when I got the memo that they were doing a little more than kissing. They were probably having a good time. I giggle slightly and look at the carpet. Who would've thought? Blaise and Luna? A few more minutes passed and Blaise came out with Luna joking his hand. They sat down together and Luna looked even more dazed than before, but happier. Luna took the bottle and spun it. It landed on Malfoy.

"Draco, truth or dare?" Luna asked softly.

"Dare." Draco smirked.

"I dare you to kiss Hermione." Luna said, smiling slightly.

"Drakey, you can always strip if you so wish." Parkinson sent me daggers.

"But he can also kiss me." I challenge. "Feel like kissing a mudblood tonight?" I ask him with narrowed eyes. I put up the bait, now let's see if he'll take it.

"Don't call yourself that." He mumbled sheepishly. "And yes, maybe I do."

It was my turn to blush, looking at him with a guarded look. Parkinson huffs and briefly growls in my direction. Malfoy comes over to me, placing his arms around my waist and hauling me closer to him. He looks into my eyes and I could almost see a hint of warmth before his emotions were locked away again. I swallow back the nervousness, looking into his eyes, never blinking. He leans lower towards me, placing his forehead gently against mine, our noses barely touching each other. And before I knew it, before the anticipation killed me, he kissed me gently at first. It was a simple closed mouth kiss, but it held a lot of emotion there shared with only our lips. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, his hands on my waist tightening. My eyes flutter closed, kissing him back softly and then it became more heated. Pansy growls and sits taller.

"That's enough. She said a kiss! Not fucking sex!"

           Draco pulled away slowly, his eyes opening to show a storm of emotions powerfully tugging strings in my heart. I bite my lip and hope my eyes show the same feeling. We lock our gazes together before Draco looks back at Pansy in annoyance.

"Are you jealous much Pansy? We aren't even together and you're trying to ruin something." Draco rolls his eyes.

"Here's the bottle Draco." Luna tells him softly, handing him the bottle.

          Draco huffs and spins the bottle, it slowly lands on Harry. Harry looks visibly sick and Draco looks like he's going to have some fun.

"Potter, truth or dare?" He asks him.

"Truth." He replies instantly, trying to save his dignity.

"Do you really like who you're associated with? Besides Granger, she's alright." Draco asks.

Harry immediately shoots him daggers. "Of course I like who I'm associated with! They're my friends, that's more than what most people can say about you." Harry snarls.