Truth or dare (threesome)

This is a threesome with Draco, Hermione, and believe it or not- Pansy Parkinson. Don't like? Don't read. Thank you and enjoy!

Hermione

We were all splayed out on the floor in a somewhat circular shape. We were all gathered here to play a game with some of the Slytherins, Gryffindors, and 1 Ravenclaw. Those people would be:

Slytherin: Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, and last but certainly not least, Draco fucking Malfoy.

Gryffindor: Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, Harry Potter, and me.

Ravenclaw: Luna Lovegood.

Anyways, we're the players and I'm ready to kick some ass. Although, this isn't a regular truth or dare game. It's a truth or dare but it's played dirty, very dirty. I didn't necessarily want to play this game, but we're trying to work hard on our house unity instead of continuing to be rivals. Just as I was thinking about rivalry, Parkinson steps into the middle of our circle-oval- and begins to speak since this was her idea.

"Okay fools, now this is how the games going to be played. This game is called truth or dare. But, we've put our own little spin on it, more like I put a spin on it. Anyway, this game is where you ask someone embarrassing or dirty questions if they pick truth, or tell someone to do something dirty like making out with visible tongue, or playing a night in heaven if someone picks dare. If you back out of a truth or a dare, you must take off an article of clothing. It cannot begin with your shoes or socks. If you're too wimpy to do this game, then back the fuck out now." Parkinson's tells us, giving us the run down on how everything works. "Are you backing out Granger?" Parkinson's smirks.

And all of the sudden, the attention-rather unwanted- was on me. I lift my chin defiantly and look her squarely in the eye. "Hell no." I reply, baring my teeth slightly.

Parkinson claps and somewhat squeals. "Alright then. So we have everybody on board?" She asks, looking around the room.

A chorus of 'yes' and 'yeah' were echoing around the room of our joined commons. Pansy sits down but not before setting a bottle on the floor and spinning it. It lands on Ron first. Pansy looks at Ron for a long moment before grinning stupidly.

"Weasley, truth or dare?" She asks him with a raised eyebrow.

"Umm..." Ron looks to me for assistance.

I smirk and shrug my shoulders. It could go badly either way.

"Truth?" He says it more like a question.

Pansy doesn't falter. "Have you ever shagged Granger?" Parkinson asks.

"No, she wouldn't let me in her kickers when we were together." Tons face was beet red as he looked at me with an apologetic face.

I shrug, avoiding the snickers around the room. "You've got to say the whole truth if you want to play fairly." I reply, looking at him with a small frown.

"Okay Weasley, take the bottle, spin it, whomever it lands on, you ask them truth or dare, whatever they pick you must make something up." Parkinson passes Ron the bottle.

Ron spins the bottle, spinning fast around and around. It finally lands on someone, our eyes lifting to see the next victim. Luna Lovegood. Luna looks kinda dazed, but of course she always looks dazed. Her eyes focus on Ron as he musters the courage to ask her the simple question.

"Truth or dare Luna?" He ask her awkwardly.

"Dare." She says in her dreamy voice.

"Uh, I dare you to...play seven minutes in Heaven with.... Blaise Zabini." Ron finally finishes his sentence.