Bath time

Hermione

Soaking in a relaxing bath is number one on my list of things to do tonight. Letting the water make me look like an old woman, all wrinkly. What would make things even better is if my boyfriend were here to celebrate the hot water with me. I take my hair out of its low ponytail and rake through it with my fingers. Slipping out of my silky lavender colored robe I dip my toes into the water. I sigh, sinking further into the water and letting my body melt like butter. The dimly lit room is filled with several scented candles. Now the bathroom smells like frankincense and blood orange. I inhale and curl my toes. Everything was brilliant in the point in time.

It was just when I was beginning to fully relax when my apartment door opens and closes. My eyes snap open and I sit upright, splashing water over the tub and onto the floor. I grab my wand from the table next to the tub and point it at the door, alarmed. A light pitter patter of feet come up the flight of stairs and towards the bathroom door.

"Hello?" I call out.

"'Mione? It's me." Came a slight knock on the door.

"Oh." I exhale and place my wand back on the little table. "Come in!"

The door knob turns and in comes my knight in shining armor. Draco Malfoy stands at the door frame, his lean body leaning against it with a smirk plastered on his face. I smile slightly at him.

"Are you going to join me or not?" I ask.

"If you want." Draco shrugs.

"Oh I want." I reply.

"Do you want a show?" He asks me softly, a mere purr.

I smile, closing my legs beneath the water. "Please do." I reply.

Draco chuckles. He slowly removes his shoes first and then his socks. He then loops his belt through the belt loops of his slacks. It drops to the floor with a loud clang on the checkered blue and grey tiles. Every movement he makes causes my sex to throb down below the water. Draco seems to know what he's doing, he seems to sense what he does to me. Draco slips his crimson red button down shirt over his muscled shoulders. He shows off he's abs and peaked nipples. Holy Merlin. I think to myself as his whole front comes into view. Draco smirks at me as he then peels off his pants, slipping them down his muscular thighs and down to his knees and then to his ankles where he steps out of his pants. He's left in only his boxers from being completely stark naked. I bite my lip in anticipation as he slowly saunters over to me. He's a predator and I'm his prey.

"Take them off for me yeah?" He asks.

             I eye him like he's candy. Looking him in the eye, I swallow back the need to just rip them off. I slowly run my wet hand up his inner thighs to the waistband. I slip his boxers down his legs slowly, letting his 8 inch member slip free from the restraints. I take a moment to look down at his naked glory before peeking up at his eyes.

"Are you going to get in?" I whisper.

Draco smirks at me. "Maybe."

               I sit up, casually allowing my breasts to slip over the bubbles. I give Draco a raised eyebrow as I slip my hands up my body to massage my mounds with tan colored nipples. Draco's eyes follow my movements with his eyes, looking down at my breasts with lust. I smile at him, tugging at my nipples gently. Draco looks at me with a smirk but his eyes still look like dark storm clouds as he slips his hand over his member.

"Two can play that game." Was all he said before he began stroking himself.

I pout, wanting more of him than what he's letting me see. "Draco..." I whine, wanting him to bend me over and take me. In this tub, right here right now.

"Hm?" His response was irritating.

"Draco please." I reply, a small little 'please' made his eyes dilate further.

"You sound so pretty, begging for me." Draco purrs.

I scoff. "Me? Begging?"

Draco growls, taking his free hand and reaching low to knead my right breast. "If you don't think you're begging now, just you wait baby."

I tilt my head to the side and whimper, sounding needy. "Mm."

His voice was low, sounding like he was saying something from deep within his body. "You like that?" He says huskily, flicking a finger over my pebbled nipple.

"Oh Merlin! Yes baby!" I reply. "Will you just get in the tub?" I ask him.

"How about I wash you?" He replies, moving so he's standing behind me.

          He tilts his head down to kiss the back of my neck, right below my ear. I sigh and wiggle my toes under the water. He takes his wand and conjures a large cup so he can fill it with water to wash my hair. He tilts my head back and pours the water over my head with the cup. The warm water cascading down my neck and shoulders making me squirm in anticipation. Draco does this a few more times before setting the cup aside and grabbing my honey and vanilla scented shampoo and lathering it in between in his fingers. He cradles my head in between his legs while he massages the shampoo into my hair and scalp, making me sigh and arch my back in contentment. My breasts once again become visible above the water while I arch my back. Draco leaves my hair for a few moments before tracing his soapy fingers down my collarbone towards my breasts. He swirls his finger over my hardened nipple, making me moan in appreciation at the contact.

"You like that baby girl?" He asks me breathily in my ear.

"Yes." I murmur.

            Draco pinches my nipple, making me jerk towards him. The bath water was slowly turning cold, making me shiver slightly. Draco seems to take notice for he speaks to me in a low purr.

"Why don't you get out, love?" He asks me gingerly.

I nod my head and wash the suds out of my hair before stepping out of the bath. "Thanks for washing my hair and taking care of me tonight." I murmur.

"No problem." He replies.

I yawn, stepping out of the bath.

"Maybe we should postpone our plans and we can cuddle and go to bed?" Draco asks.

"That would be lovely." I murmur, not really feeling it anymore.

"Okay. Let's get you dressed." Draco says, taking my hand and leading me to my bedroom.

Once dressed we curl up on my bed with my head resting under his chin. I'm lulled to sleep in a few moments time.