Into the Night Pt2

Hermione
Running. That's all I could think of for the time being. Sweat running down my face as Draco clutches my arm and drags me through the forbidden forest, just far enough until we could apparate.
      I feel the familiar tugging in my stomach, which causes me to feel sick. It seems like we are being pulled through time like a time turner for a long time. We land on our feet. My feet ache, but I don't really think of that as I look at the flashing lights of cars and the huge billboards that shine rightly with neon lights.
"Where are we?" I ask him, unsurely.
"We're in New York City. Follow me, we can stay in a hotel for a couple of days before we have to keep moving." Draco responds, tugging on my arm once more.
"Thank you," I respond shyly.
He turns his attention on me for a few seconds before turning back. "You're welcome."
We find a nice hotel, probably one of the best ones ever. But I don't understand why he would do this for me, I thought he would have tried to get away on his own. Without me. We walk in, flustered and tired. One of the ladies at a marble desk looks up, scans our faces, with are tired, torn, and hungry looking. Positively homeless looking.

She steps away from her desk, walking towards us with a swift elegance, even a kind of elegance that seems to make Draco nervous

"May I help you?" She asks in a high pitched "I'm better than you" voice.
Draco straightens his shoulders and responds. "A suite on the top floor please," he responds.
She raises her eyebrows and laughs a snotty kind of laugh. "You do realize that the sweet is $1,760 right?" She asks.
He raises his eyebrows, pulling out his wallet and simply pulling out several hundreds and hands them to her. "Problem?" He asks.
She eyes the money as if it is fake. She straightens her shoulders and gives a slightly forced smile. "Follow me," she responds.
Draco turns to smirk at me before gripping my arm and dragging me to follow her long strides. We get onto an elevator, which she presses the 70th floor and we rocket up the hotel, halting at a stop in a hallway, which is a darker, more romantic setting, which makes my stomach bubble in worry. She leads us all the way to the back of the hallway, where a black painted mahogany door stands with a silver doorknob. She slides our key in and opens it up to our view. I gasp at the amazing room.

It was the most beautiful and romantic bedroom I have ever seen

It was the most beautiful and romantic bedroom I have ever seen. The snotty lady steps back to let us in, handing Draco the key reluctantly before turning on her heels and walking away.
"Woah," I respond astonished.
"I assume you like it?" Draco asks, walking past me into the main room, where he sits on the bed elegantly, taking off his blazer and undoing his tie before laying back on the seemingly soft bed.
"I do, but I assure you, you didn't have to go to this length, we could have stayed anywhere," I respond.
He smiles faintly. "I choose where I thought we could stay here a couple of days without detection," he responds. He pats the side of the bed invitingly. "Come,"
I hesitate before slipping off my shoes silently along with my black cloak and take my earrings out before gently sitting down on the bed next to Draco. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me down, so I'm snuggled against his side. I stiffen slightly.
"What are you doing?" I ask gently.
"We might die in the near future, the wizarding world might be doomed, I want to live a little," he responds, hugging me closer to him.
I bite my lip, looking into his eyes. His eyes follow the movement of my teeth grazing against my bottom lip. His eyes become a slightly darker shade then before. "I want to bite that lip," he whispers, gently taking his thumb and running it over my bottom lip.
My cheeks flush scarlet, immediately letting my lip go from my teeth and clenching them together. "Draco.." I trail off.
"Look, if we're going to possibly die, don't you want to have a first time before you do, to experience sex? The emotional high that you get when you cum?" He asks.
They say he talked dirty in breathy yet controlling and hypnotic voice makes me slightly wet. I slowly nod my head, feeling m my cheeks heat up. He lifts his hand slowly, gently running his hand through my hair, tugging gently at the ends before leaning in and letting his breath ghost against my face. Draco closes his eyes slowly, leaning in and pressing his lips firmly against mine. The feeling I receive when we kiss isn't like what I had when I kissed Ron. This sent sparks and tingly feelings in my stomach and lips while Ron was just... kissing. This wasn't just kissing, this felt like a proclamation of love. For each-other. I lift my hands to wrap them gingerly around his shoulders while his hand found my cheek and his other hand found the back of my head.
The kids slowly became more heated, more needy to feel the other more explicitly. He slowly sticks his warm and moist tongue to graze it slightly over my bottom lip, which I hesitantly allow. I open my mouth and let his tongue slide into place, mating with mine. His tongue was so gentle with mine, that it almost felt like his breath ghosting over me, not his adoring tongue, which had the most amazing taste.
Draco
Hermione's mouth had a delicate taste to it, it almost felt like she tasted floral. I moan slightly into the kiss, cupping her cheek with mine and pulling her closer with my other hand around her neck. She lifts her hand sand starts to undo the buttons on my shirt. Letting my shirt fall off of my shoulders, I flip us over so I'm on top, where I take my shirt off completely and then begin working on Hermione's grey sparkly tank top. I slowly lift her top up and over her head, surprised to see the lingerie underneath. Beautiful white lingerie that frames her curves so nicely. I lean down slightly place peppery kisses on her cleavage. She gasps and arches her back slightly at the feeling of my mouth against her more intimate places.

 She gasps and arches her back slightly at the feeling of my mouth against her more intimate places

"Oh!" She gasps and she arched her back into my slow touches to her breasts.
      She lifts her leg, wrapping it around my waist and grinding into nothing. I chuckle against her cleavage before running my hand down Hermione's cleavage, pinching slightly before moving down her her stomach, and further down to her black skinny jeans. I unbuckle Hermione's skinny jeans, sliding them down her body before taking a peak down at her white Lacey thong with a bluish tint, my cock hardening at the sight.
     I sit her up slightly so I can slowly take off her bra, taking a look at her perky nipples before leaning down and nipping at them playfully. She yelps, clawing at my stomach before shoving my trousers down my legs and flipping us over so she's on top of me. She grinds slowly against my bulge, making me groan in frustration. She slowly takes off my boxers, showing her my cock, which slaps onto my ivory stomach.  She slips her thong off before clambering back on top of me and biting her lip hesitantly.
"Are you a virgin, Hermione?" I ask her.
She blushes, looking into my eye. "Yeah," she responds shyly.
      I smile slightly, gently flipping us over. I line myself at et entrance and look into her beautiful brown eyes and I slowly push into her. Her tight wet heat  envelopes my cock, making me groan out in satisfaction. She gasps and flinches away from me when she feels a stab of pain. I gently cup her cheek, holding her in my arms as I slowly slide out of her gently, waiting for her to give me the signal that I can push back in, even though it's killing me not to feel her. Once she feels ready, she nods her head, wrapping her legs around my waist and pushing me in a little. I smile at her before slowly sliding back in, but sliding out and back in at a faster pace. Out groans and moans and gasps and grunts fill the room as sweat pours from our skin, it feels so good that I can't help but flipping us over and bouncing her on top of me, her head lolled back and moaning in intense pleasure. I grip her taut ass and dig her onto my cock. She screams when she cums, letting her juiced drizzle
Out of her soaking core and onto my stomach, and my cock pulsing and squirting deep inside of her at a rapid pace. And in now, that somehow, Hermione Granger had to be mine. I want her to be mine. I need her to be mine. She falls over onto the side of the mattress, panting and tired. She curls her still spasming frame around mine, coiled I round my neck and waist, already dozing off into what I hope is a nightmare free sleep. Once I know that she's asleep, I whisper softly:
"I love you, Hermione Granger,"