Threesome (Daddy)

Draco
      I wake up to my baby boy shaking me awake with a  tear streaked face. I open my arms groggily and he climbs in.
"I had a nightmare," he whispers nervously.
"Okay baby, you don't need to tell me anything," I whisper. "Is Hermione okay?" I ask.
He nods. "She's awake ah...masturbating," he whispers back.
      I  feel my cock harden at that thought, Hermione calling my name. I wipe his tears away and look at him. I lean in and press my lips softly to his. He groans when he feels my bulge grind against him. I feel his own cock harden.
"Go get Hermione Baby boy." I whisper to him, gripping his cock tighter than I meant to.
He yelps and winces yet seems to enjoy it. "Yes Daddy," he replies with a small smile.
EᖇᗰIOE
      I moan as my fingers search for my g-spot. Daddy would be so jealous of my fingers right now. I pump them as fast as I can. Harry walks in and spots me. His erection obvious. Daddy must have seen to him.
"Daddy want us." He whispers childishly.
      I nod my head innocently and lick my fingers in front of Harry invitingly. It hasn't been the first time Harry's seen me naked to know when I'm extra horny.
      I follow Harry  out of my bedroom and into Daddy's master bedroom in our private manor. Daddy is already up and sitting against his headboard. He looks up when we we walk in. I'm naked and dripping at the pussy and Harry is hard as a rock in only his boxers.
"You've been a naughty little girl," he tells me with a raised eyebrow.
"Are you going to punish me?" I ask with my lip quivering.
He smiles faintly. "I'm afraid I have to. I'm going to spank you on your pussy and Harry's going to spank your ass while on my lap." He directs.
      I lick my lips. This is going to be fun. Daddy always knows what I like. "And if I'm good do I get a reward?" I ask hopefully.
He smiles at me. "Of course. But daddy has to punish you so you can be good, he says after beckoning me towards him. "On my lap baby," he says.
      I lay down on his lap and pick myself up with my feet so there's a perfect view of my tiny ass hole and my dripping pussy. Daddy inhales my musk for a few seconds before making Harry come hear.
"Make her ass red." He commands softly. "Don't touch her pussy,"
      Harry nods and looks down at my ass as if he wanted to fuck it. I feel Daddy reach his hand around to grip my breast roughly. I let out a few girlish moans. He chuckles deeply. That's when I feel it. Harry gave my the first hard spank. I wince and jolt forwards slightly.
"Oh Daddy, yes," I whisper hoarsely.
      Harry does it again and again. Making my ass red and my cheeks go pink from humiliation. Daddy then leans down and kisses my tense shoulder blades. He knows how much I love to be humiliated in front of him to make Daddy happy.
"Stop Harry. She's had enough of that." Daddy waves him off and I heave a sigh at the loss of Harry's firm spankings.
      Daddy leans down and kisses my ass, making me wince in pain. It stings.
"Ouch Daddy," I moan childishly.
      Daddy chuckles. He then turns me around so I'm face up and looking at the ceiling where my stinging ass hits the bed. I spread my legs invitingly. I love his punishments. He doesn't hit hard, but hard enough to make me want more. He taps my folds for a few moments, watching my face turn up in pleasure. I lick my lips when I feel him spank my pussy. He smacks over and over until my pussy is burning red.
"Please, please Daddy," I beg so softly and hoarsely.
"You've been such a good girl. I think you deserve a treat." He whispers back, picking me up softly and presses a kiss to my begging mouth.
      I kiss him greedily. He kisses at an infuriatingly slow pace and I whine in protest. He pulls back, licking my lips with gentleness. I moan. He turns to Harey who looked mildly turned on and jealous.
"Did I leave  my baby boy out?" Daddy asks seductively.
Harry nods, forlorn. "Yes Daddy,"
      Daddy gently sets me on my wobbly feet in front of Harry. I get down on my knees in front of Hsrry and spread my legs so Daddy gets the perfect view.
"Drop the boxers Harry," Daddy says, as he slides out of his night pants, letting his cock spring free. "I'm going to make Hermione cum while she makes you cum," Daddy says, with lust.
      Its such  treat to have Daddy lick my pussy. I'm so excited. I spread my legs even more so Daddy can get between my legs. I feel Daddy's presence behind me as he gets on his knees. Harry's cock is standing proudly against me and I moan. I'm going to like this. I feel Daddy lick a stripe from my clit to my entrance. I whimper loudly. I grip Harry's hips for balance as I suckle on the head of his cock. I wish this was Daddy's cock though. His cock is so good. Harry moans and bucks. I open my mouth to let Harry come at me with his cock. He slides his cock in farther and farther each thrust until he hits the back of my throat. I gag, knowing that Daddy likes this.
Draco
      I lick Hermione's pussy. She tastes so good and sweet. I suck her folds for a few seconds while she gags for Harry. She moans and whimpers above me. She likes this. A lot. I then poke my tongue at her clit and that when I loose her. She pushes down a little more and brings against me, her clit swollen and wanting. Begging for my attention. I give her what she wants and I lift my head to eat her out wholly. She moans as se cums, dripping it everywhere. I assume Harry came as well.
      I sit up and sit back on the bed, running my cock, giving it attention. I moan out loud, giving Harry the perfect view to make him hard again. He moans as Hermione bears down on his sensitive cock.
"Okay Hermione. I want to fuck you while Harry fucks me," I command, already pulling Hermione down on the bed. "Bend over the bed,"
      Hermione bends over the bed, waiting for me to fuck her tight pussy. Harry greedily gets behind me as I get behind Hermione. I slap my cock on her soaking pussy, making it echo slightly. She whimpers. I then slowly slide my cock into her pussy, waiting for Harry to slide his cock into my ass. When he does it's pure bliss to feel that kind of welcomed pain. It felt so good. Hermione's tight heat around my cock and Harry's cock filling me to the brim. I begin thrusting, which makes Harry's cock thrust with me too. I moan along with Harry and Hermione, feeling this is amazing. I thrust faster, purposefully impaling myself on Harry's cock. Hermione whimpers as I speed up.
"Tell Daddy this is better then your silly masturbation," I demand of her.
She moans. "Ugnh. Feels so good Daddy. I wanted your thick cock the whole time," she moans again.
"Good girl," I say, I feel Harry start thrust faster, feeding to my fire.
"Ungh Potter baby you feel so good," I whimper.
Harry turns to jelly when I use his last name in the bedroom. "So do you Daddy," he replied.
      I quicken my pace when I feel my orgasm arising. I cum deeply inside of Hermione when she squirts all over my cock. Harry fills me to the brim with his orgasm, making me feel full. I want it so bad. Harry pulls out, leaving my hole stretched and used. I lift myself out of Hermione and sit on the bed, making me feel sore but amazingly full. I pull Harry towards me first and press my lips to his. He kisses back softly, groggily. I then pull away and kiss Hermione, much faster then she wanted earlier. She moans. I kiss her and then kiss Harry again before sending them both to bed beside me.
"Sleep for Daddy. I'll be right here," I whisper, snuggling them into me. They cuddle together over me while snuggling me. That's what I like to see. I drift off to sleep again and wake up in the late afternoon.