Into the Night

Hermione
The most frustrating thing about school is the bullies. Draco Malfoy out of all of them, is the worst. He doesn't know how to take the hint that I don't like him, he doesn't like me, and that he needs to stay away from me. And I'll do the same. But he doesn't get the memo, because he still continues to make me feel bad and hopeless on a daily basis. Not the most welcome feeling. He's made me think the unthinkable for a smart witch like me. Not to be cocky or anything. And I don't like that-
"Granger!" Came a steely voice from behind me.
I turn around slowly, not really in the mood for his charade. "What Malfoy?" I ask him.
He's smirking-no smiling- at me. What's going on? "I want to talk to you," he responds with a shrug of his shoulders.
I snort. "You mean make me feel the utmost worst? Make me feel small and insecure? No thank you," I respond, already turning around to walk away.
"Hermione, wait!" He calls after me, by my first name.
I twirl around in surprise. "I really do want to talk to you," he responds almost shyly, his cheeks turning a dark pink.
I narrow my eyes suspiciously. "Why? You normally do your bidding with me out in the open," I reply cooly.
He sighs helplessly. "It's not what you think," he responds almost ashamedly.
I raise my eyebrows, yet curiosity gets the best of me. "When?" I ask.
His eyes light up with... hope? "Tonight. 8:00," he responds.
I bite my lips. That's after curfew. There are not witnesses. Yet, I want to know what his sudden... interest in me is. "Alright, but I swear, if you think that you can walk over me like a doormat tonight-"
"I promise you that not what I'm looking for," he replied embarrassedly.
I nod my head before turning on my heel and walking away.
What does he want with me? The mudblood? Especially alone? I know agreeing to this is stupid and uncharacteristic of me, but something seems to catch my attention about him, I want to know what he's up too, for the first time in a while. I go through the day like this, already aware of the fast approaching time. Nervous energy swells inside of my chest and stomach. What if this was an act, that he really wanted to lure me into some kind of trap? If that were the case, I'm completely and utterly doomed, because I would have walked into that all on my own. I wouldn't have Harry or Ron to help me in that kind of situation. The only thing I can think of is to dress up to distract, try to flaunt what little curves I have as a tactic.
I go to the Gryffindor tower, up to the girls dorms. I go to Ginny's trunk, looking through all of the clothing she dares to wear that I wouldn't think of wearing for myself... unless I really needed it. I find an outfit that isn't too slutty, but it does show off the perfect amount of curves that would get Draco drooling if I needed him too.

Ginny had gotten a job, which had given her a little extra money to buy nicer things for herself that she didn't have to share with anyone else

Ginny had gotten a job, which had given her a little extra money to buy nicer things for herself that she didn't have to share with anyone else. That and Fleur had definitely helped her out in the money compartment. Even if she didn't want Fleur's money, she had good taste in clothing for Christmas and birthdays.
I quickly get changed in the grey transparent, and glittery too before slipping on the black skinny jeans, grey, glittery high heels and black dangly earrings. I like the earrings, but everything else is t something I would wear on a daily basis, like Fleur. I have a bit of trouble walking in the heels, but I do an accurate job. I walk down the steps of the girls dorms, with a bit of trouble.
I make it to the same hallway where Draco had stopped me and I wait, which still seems a little odd.
"You look stunning," came a voice from behind me.
I look around to see Draco standing there all in his black suited glory. "Hello, Malfoy," I respond,
He winces, being called by his last name. "Please, call me Draco," he responds, heat rushing to his cheeks.
"Hello, Draco," I correct myself. "How are you?" I ask, trying to keep my ground as airtight as possible.
He smiles faintly. "I could be better, to be honest." He responds, looking at my chocolate brown eyes.
I cock my head to the side. "Why?" I ask him.
He sighs dejectedly. "If I told you it would et you killed," he replied, trying to stop himself from crying.
I bite my lip. "Oh. You know I wouldn't let anything happen to you, right?" I catch myself speaking before I can think through it.
His eyes turn slightly colder. "I can't have your help. I can't have anyone's help," he says slowly, almost turning around and fleeing.
I don't want to fight at the moment. "Why did you bring me here?" I ask him.
He seems to lose his indifferent mask, walking towards me in a hushed silence. "I wanted to ask you something,"
"What?" I catch myself asking.
"Will you run away with me?" He asks me.
I furrow my eyebrows. "Where?" I ask.
"I don't know, I just know that it's no longer safe for me or you anymore, we need to leave or get killed. And no, Harry and Ron cannot come, they are safer here than me or you are here. I'm trying to save our life," he whispers urgently, taking my hand and tugging me forwards.
I tug back gently. "What's going on?" I ask.
"You-know-who, he's looking for you to join his side and replace me. A double whammy on both of us. I die, and you die refusing to join, let's go," he says, tugging me once more.
      And this time, I let him. We run off into the night, not knowing where we are headed, but I know he is the one who can keep me safe. Not Harry nor Ron. Draco. And I think I'm falling in love wth this so called obvious DeathEater.