Walmart

Hermione Pov
"We have to go to the store to get some things for dinner!" I say, pulling on Draco's arm to get him out of bed.
"I don't wanna!" He yells through the pillow.
"Well, you have to!" I snap.
"Hm," he huffs, turning onto his stomach.
I smile deviously. I back up and break out into a run, jumping and landing harshly onto his back. He jumps about a foot. He tries to turn around but me and my pregnant belly won't allow him to move.
"'Mione. Can't. BREATHE!" He gasps and splutters.
I burst out laughing, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his tense shoulders. I then become serious.
"I can always make it up to you if you don't forgive me," I say seductively, running my hand down his back to his ass, squeezing slightly before running my hand back up to his shoulders, rubbing and massaging the tense muscles.
He stretches, turning around and looking me in the eye with a little twinkle in his eyes. He leans up and places a soft kiss to my lips before leaning down and kissing my abdomen several places.
"I love you my baby boys!" He says to our twin baby boys in my stomach.
I rub my hand through his hair before leaning back and standing up. "We've got to go to the store to get some stuff, and we have to drive there," I tell him sternly. "When I'm back in here in fifteen minutes and you're not dressed, there will be not sex until the baby is born in two months." I tell him waddling off to the kitchen.
"Fine," he huffs.
I sit at the kitchen table, finishing s glass of milk that is so much hated by me. But since I've got two beings inside of me I need to take care of them. I finish the glass and get up to go to the living room to read Hogwarts a History. I do miss that place sometimes. Draco comes out sometime later and stands in front of me in between my legs.
I smile up at him. "Are you ready?" I ask him.
He huffs but nods. "Yes, I guess,"
      I smile and stand up, taking his hand and leading him to the car. After an hot argument about who gets to drive, he wins, obviously, we are on our way to the store. I give off directions and he follows them until we are in the parking lot of Walmart.
"What is this place?" Draco asks, crinkling his nose almost adorably.
I smile. "Walmart. It's a muggle store," I grin up at him.
He almost sneers before glaring up at the building and getting out. "This isn't funny," he huffs.
      I get out and hold his hand as we walk through the store picking up the few items we need for dinner. When we get to the meat section he looks horrified.
"What. Is. That?" He asks me, pointing to a pot roast.
"That's pot roast. It's good if you cut off all of the fat from it," I answer, skipping over it and grabbing the sauerkraut.
He then notices the living lobsters in a tank in the seafood section. "Are these muggles crazy?" He asks in a hushed whisper yell.
I giggle. "No, the muggles get to buy their lobsters fresh." I shrug it off and kept walking.
Finally. He finds the medication isle and he scans through the medications in confusion. "What kind of food is this?" He asks me, picking up a box of Tylenol.
I crack up laughing. "That's no-t food! That's like a potion that you can swallow without a bad taste!" I laugh at Draco's stupid expression.
      His cheeks flush a light pink. He puts the Tylenol back on the shelf and we go to check out. After checking out we get in the car and drive home. A day at Walmart is all it needs to drag down ones high ego.