Killer rebounds

Ron

      I stager home as drunk as can be, a bottle of muggle vodka in the palm of my shaking hand. It takes me a few rounds around the wizarding cul de sac of houses to find the right one, where Hermione is waiting patiently furious with me. When I come up to her, asking for a peck on the lips, she slaps me. Harder then ever before.

"Have a nice drink Ronald?" Hermione asks me, snarling.

"Yeah... 'Bout that..." I trail off.

"Yes, about that Ronald. Did you have a nice drink? I'm sure Harry would know," Hermione says as a frustrated Ginny comes out onto the porch with Hermione.

"Harry had three glasses. What a light weight." I roll my eyes.

Ginny steps in. "That's not funny! Harry could have gotten seriously injured apparating here...which was the wrong house mind you....and splinched himself!" Ginny says, eyeing me with lethal eyes.

"Did he?" I ask, vaguely recalling having been splinched myself five years back. "Is he okay?"

"Oh now you're all sentimental! Yes, Ron, he's fine. He didn't splinch himself." Ginny rolls her eyes.

My shoulders relax. "What's the problem with cutting lose?" I ask.

"Because Weasel, you hit my wife in that drunk state of yours." Malfoy comes from behind Hermione with Astoria behind him, holding an ice pack to her left eye.

"Weasel." She spits.

"Malfoy." I snarl with a murderous look in my eyes. I blindly charge at him, thwacking my head against his head.

"Ow!" We both say at the same time.

"See? This is why he shouldn't drink at all." Hermione huffs.

"You can't take my scotch! That stuff is good!" I whine.  "Plus, I have the key to it and you don't!"

"And I have a wand Ronald." Hermione  rolls her eyes.

My eyes widen. All 56 bottles of pure alcohol is in there. My liquor!!! "You wouldn't."

"I already did. I spilled all of them down the drain of the kitchen sink." Hermione responds smugly and angrily.

"You mudblood!" I screech.

Hermione's face shows surprise for a split second, and then pure hot anger. "What did you call her?" Malfoy steps in.

"She's a mudblood isn't she Malfoy?" I snort. "Just bloody terrific. I married myself to a mudblood woman!"

"She's nothing but a sweet and caring woman. Who was trying to help you. So if you don't mind, I think I'm going to hit you now." Malfoy spits, throwing a punch to my gut.

"Oomph." I loose my breath, falling to my knees.

"C'mon Astoria, help Hermione pack her things. She's staying with us for a while until Weasel packs up and leaves." Malfoy motions for Astoria to take Hermione's elbow and help her to her room. "Don't call your wife that ever again. Who knows, maybe she's file a divorce and she can legally hex you without charges." Malfoy snarls at me.

"Go and fuck yourself ferret." I spit on his polished shoes.

      A punch was landed on my cheekbone this time, a ring cutting into my skin. I howl in anger, kicking Malfoy's side. Malfoy stumbles slightly but still stands. Malfoy them aims a punch to my nose, where I deflect it quickly, and then I roundhouse kick on him. Malfoy topples on top of me, throwing a good punch to my left eye.