Daddy (BDSM) pt. 5::::::3 years later

Hermione

Two days after the wedding

"Hello Daddy," I whisper huskily in Draco's ear.
Daddy shudders. "Hey baby girl. What are you doing?" He asks me.
"I'm feeling naughty tonight." I grin slyly.
"Fuck," Draco hisses when I palm his cock.
      Daddy stands up and picks me up bridal style like he did at our wedding two days ago. He lays me down on the bed and palms my breasts. I bite my lip and arch my back. My arms ache to be strung up and for him to pound relentlessly into me. But he never wanted to go back to BDSM. I hated that we couldn't even role play without getting a stern talking to. I look at him pleadingly.
"Be rough with me? Please! I need it so much!" I beg him. "It's been a year and I need to feel the pain." I trail off when his eyes cloud over.
"No." He responds.
"But—"
"No!" He says, spanking my thigh.
I moan and spread my legs instinctively to give him what he wants. It felt good to be spanked like that.
"Oh yes Daddy," I moan again.
Daddy stays silent for a few seconds before he does it again, but on my shirt covered breast. "Like that? Miss that?" Daddy asks with an amused smile.
I nod my head, looking at him with chocolate eyes.
      Daddy finally seems to crack under pressure. He flips me over and onto his lap. Daddy runs my jean clad ass for a few seconds before pulling down my skinny jeans and lifting my shirt at the same time and he smacks my bare ass. I moan and arch my back and wiggle my ass. He smacked harder then I remember. I spread my legs so he can have better access to my pussy.
"Yes," I moan towards his smirking face. I can feel his erection poking my toned stomach.
"Do you want to suck my cock?" He asks me huskily. "Like you used to?"
I nod my head again. "Yes,"
      I was allowed to sit up and get to my knees in front of Daddy. He seemed to enjoy my submissive stance. Rusty, but there. He slides out of his black work pants and his black boxers. I swallow at his dominate cock. No longer going to softly slide into me anymore. I open my mouth and let Daddy slide into my mouth until it hits the back of my throat. I moan and hold my breath. He continues to pound into me, making tears freshly run down my cheeks. I felt good to have him face-fuck me. He rapidly  swells inside of my mouth, causing it to be harder on my behalf. He finally cums down my throat, making me sweat and swallow down all of it. He's never done that without asking permission. Even in our old BDSM days. I pull back and look at him with innocent eyes. Daddy moans.
"Lay down on the bed, ass up," he gently commands of me.
      I get up to follow Daddy's orders. I lay down on the bed and put my ass up towards him. Daddy leans down, ghosting his breath across my pussy before slamming into me without warning. I whimper and grip the comforter for dear life. This felt so right and good. I spread my legs and lift one towards my cheek. He grips my hips, holding on so tight as if to leave marks. Daddy smacks my add lightly before cumming hard into my already 4 month pregnant stomach. I cum on his cock without warning, feeling him spurt against my walls felt so good. I let him spank me hard ten times for cumming without permission but I told him it was the hormones that made me sum without the warning. Extra hormones are no such good thing for a BDSM couple. But he understood and only went to ten instead of thirty. After all, I still need to be punished. I kiss his sweaty neck and leave a couple of hickeys while he tilts his head back in contentment. I look him squarely in the eyes and smile softly.
"I love you Mr. Malfoy," I whisper.
"I love you too Mrs. Malfoy," he whispers back and kisses my tense shoulders.