Checkmate

Hermione
      Ever since the war ended, Ron and Harry have been acting funnily lately. I'm not sure why, but I suppose that it has something to do with the final exams. I tiredly rub my palms over my eyes, trying to get myself to snap out of my constantly wandering mind.
"What are you doing at the library so late Granger?" Said a voice that I know all too well.
My eyes lift up from my Transfiguration text book with a wary glance. "What do you want Malfoy?" I ask.
He raises an eyebrow. "Just doing my routinely Prefect patrols. It's the Slytherins turn this week," Draco responds.
I raise an eyebrow before looking back down at my book and resume studying for this tedious exam. "Alright, well, I'm going to study. So please, excuse yourself," I yawn.
      There was a stony silence, but Draco did not move. I can still hear him breathing, since he's all but two feet away from me.
"Hey Granger?" Malfoy says.
I sigh, flicking my eyes up once more to bore into his eyes. "Yes?"
"Do you want to play chess?" He asks uncertaintly.
I narrow my eyes. "Why?"
He rolls his eyes. "Do you want to play or not?" He asks.
I shrug my shoulders. "I guess I could use a break." I respond, popping my sore neck and knuckles.
      Draco sets up the game, the board laying across the table, white and black pieces being put into place. He hands me the black pieces, as I have requested for them. As we start into the game, I have the upper hand, he begins picking up small chat.
"How long have you been studying?" He asks me.
"I've been here for three hours, but I've been studying since a month ago," I respond nonchalantly.
He takes out one of my knights. "Oh? Have you ever been in the room of requirements?" He asks me again.
"Yes. For DA meetings, and to look for one of the... Horcruxes," I reply. "You sure do like small chat,"
"And you sure like answering my questions in quick succession," he retorts with a small smile.
I smile back. Somehow, I can feel, at home when I'm around him. I finally take his king out, winning the game. "Checkmate," I whisper smugly.
      He smirks at me before standing up. and making his way over to me.  He places his hands on my shoulders, squeezing gently before getting on his knees and kissing me gently, yet it surprises me so much that I don't respond. He pulls back after a few seconds, looking worried as If he went too far.
"Did I overstep a boundary?" He asks softly.
I shake my head with a shocked expression on my face. "No,"
      I curl my fingers through his bleach blonde locks, tilting my head down to press a soft kiss to his lips, kissing him passionately. He wraps his hands around my waist, while my hands around circling in his hair, tugging gently. He nips my lower lip lightly, making me moan at how much of a tease he was. I open my mouth slightly to meet his tongue with my own, he pulls me closer to him, making me stand up and sit me down on top of the library desk. He pulls apart, kissing my neck in light feathery kisses,  making me bite my lip until he reaches that one spot I never knew existed. He smiles, lapping his tongue over my neck, right between the connection of my collarbone and my shoulder. I slowly tug on his shirt, pulling at the buttons.
He pulls back and stares at me. "Are you a virgin?" He asks me softly.
I blush slightly. "Yes. But I know what is to be expected, and I'm ready for it," I whisper.
      He eyes me respectfully before undoing his shirt and letting it slide to the library floor. His albino skin shining in the setting sun. I swallow at the sight of the easily chiseled skin, showing off a moderately masculine form from Quidditch, yet it's not over done. He slowly reaches his hand up, putting a lock of my hair behind my ear before tracing his fingers along the exposed skin that isn't covered by my shirt. Draco then slowly unbuttons my shirt, looking at me cautiously before sliding it down my arms to rest on my tailbone. He expected virgin white bra and panties, but he's surprised to see that I'm wearing a blood red silk bralette with no padding so my perky nipples show through. There are no straps.
      He stands there, eyeing my breasts. I blush and look away from his intense stare, I move my hands to cover my body, but he snaps out of it, gently pulling my arms away. He leans down, pressing a soft kiss on my cloth covered breast, leaving me breathless. I tug on his soft locks once more. He smirks slightly, pulling back, tracing his hands over my breasts. I lean my head back and whimper. He chuckles.
"You have no idea how good this feels," I retort to his laughter.
"Hm," was all he said.
      He slowly lifts the bralette off of my breasts, letting the creamy mounds come into view with light pink, hard nipples standing for attention. He grabs his wand, closing the doors and locking them, then placing a silencing charm on the library. He then gently lies me down on the table. He follows, kissing my lips, making my south region tingle with want as I curl my fingers through his hair, tugging gently. He kisses down my neck, finding that spot again in between my collarbone and shoulder, kissing gently and licking softly.
"Oh," I moan, tilting my head farther to the side so he has better access.
"You sound horny," he whispers huskily.
I open my mouth. "Yes," I whisper.
He chuckles. "I didnt know you like dirty talk," he smiles deviously.
      He leans down, kissing right between my breasts, making me bite my lip and sigh. He's teasing me and I love it. He slowly traces my nipple gently, taking it into his mouth and sucking. He tugs my other nipple
In between his fingers, making it red and sensitive. I moan, grinding myself against his knee. He moves his mouth to my other nipple and doing the same thing. I feel myself becoming more wet. I feel my panties becoming damp.
"Please," I beg.
He lifts his head, half surprised. "Already?" He asks.
      I reach my hand down and behind rubbing myself under my skirt and over my panties. I throw my head back in pleasure, feeling his mouth working my nipple.
"Wow Granger," he sounds shocked.
I open my legs invitingly, staring him in the eye. "Please?" I ask him again.
"With pleasure," he responds, already getting down on his knees, pulling my skirt over my hips, letting Draco admire the blood red lacey boy shorts. He kisses the inside of my thigh, making me sigh.
      He slowly slides my boy shorts down my legs, letting them fall to the floor. He looks at my soaking pussy and that was it. He traces my pussy's lips hesitantly, watching how I react. I jolt with pleasure. He then goes deeper, fingering my clit. I tilt my head back, grinding my hips against his finger. This feels so good. He smiles down at me.
"You feel good. Nice and wet," he whispers.
I become wetter with that line. "Oh Merlin!" I choke on my own air supply. "Yesss," I hiss.
      He then gets to his knees and I hold my breath. What was he going to do? I feel him breathing against my sopping  woman hood. Then I feel something wet tracing my pussy. I cry out, jerking. He chuckles. He lays his tongue flat against my pussy, including my clit, running up and down.
"F-fuck," I choke out.
      He slides a finger slowly into me. I jerk away with the uncomfortable feeling. I wiggle my hips slightly, panting.
"Hermione? My cock is going to be a lot bigger than my finger," Draco says hesitantly.
"I want it," I whisper. "I want you,"
He slowly starts to pump his finger in and out of my aching pussy, making me moan and slowly start to meet his thrusts. He adds a second finger, making me whimper at the stretch. I grind a little slower when he adds his second finger. He pumps them in and out. This feels good. So good. He adds a third finger and my walls stretch further, and I whine.
"Draco..."
He stops. "Is everything okay Hermione?" He asks me.
"Hurts,"
He pumps a little slower. "Is this better?" He asks me.
The tension ebbs away. I nod my head slightly. "Yes"
He keeps pumping for a little while before I feel like I have to pee. I attempt to close my legs. He stops then.  "I know how it feels to feel like you have to cum. It's alright. Cum for me Hermione," he whispers against my inner thigh.
      I relax as he speeds up, I feel something building inside of me, and I moan, humping a little faster.
"That's right Hermione," Draco whispers against my knee, watching me get myself off.
      I feel myself release, my cum dribbling out of my pussy, and all over Draco's fingers. I yell out in pleasure, feeling my cum come out. He releases his fingers with his tongue, he laps at my juices. It feels so good. He gets up, lifting his fingers to his mouth and sucks on them until their clean. I close my eyes, spent. I feel something hard press against my thigh. I open my eyes and I see Draco's cock for the first time.  He really is big. 8 1/2 at least, and 3 cm in width. My eye widen. Holy hell. How is that going to fit inside of me. I suddenly have the urge to touch him.
"Draco?" I whisper.
"Yes Hermione?" He asks me.
"Can I?" I ask, reaching my hand out to touch him.
      He lifts me up so I'm sitting, my pussy just inches away from his member. Draco watches me intently while I slowly reach my hand out and graze my fingertips over his shaft. He shudders.
"Does that?" I question.
He nods his head. "Merlin yes,"
      I wrap my hand around Draco's cock, pumping slowly. He puts his hands on my inner thigh, trying hard nit to dig his fingers into my skin.
"Show me how much you like it horny boy," I whisper hesitantly.
His eyes open, looking at me with disbelief. "Hermione,"
I smile. "Didn't know you liked dirty talk," I whisper, squeezing Draco's cock.
      He shudders when I pick up the pace, digging his fingers into my thighs. I moan, feeling myself get wet all over again.
"Draco I'm so wet," I whimper.
       He groans. He stops my hands, even though he was mildly enjoying it. He makes me stand before sitting down himself, laying down. He motions for me to lay on top of him, but for my pussy to be in his face while his cock is in my face, standing proudly. He runs his hands all over my body; my hips, my butt, my thighs, and then my pussy. I dip my head slowly, hesitantly, to kiss the head of Draco's cock. He curls his toes.
      I feel Draco's hot breath against my pussy and I know I'm in for it. But this time, he seems more needy, more quick, yet he wants me to feel good too. I want him to feel good.
Draco's pov
      I'm going to make love to Hermione Granger. Hermione fucking Granger. She spreads her legs just a little more when she dipped her head to kiss the tip of my cock. And holy fuck, did that feel amazing. Watching her cum was the most sexiest thing I've ever seen, and I want to see or again and again. I've always had a thing for her. Especially her. I think I might love her. I lift my head, darting my tongue out quickly to taste her again.
      She whimpers and slowly lowers herself onto my face, accidentally, but sure enough she does just that. She bows her head for a moment.
"Yeah! Oh fuck!" She whimpers when I lift one of my hands to play with her clit while I direct my tongue to her soaking hole.
"Hermione? Are you okay?" I ask her.
"Yes." She replies, trying to grind herself onto my face.
      Then I feel her lower her head onto my cock, I feel her mouth sucking greedily on my tip, flicking her tongue over the slit. I gasp against her pussy, moving deeper and deeper inside of her, trying to taste her inner core. She tastes so good. She gingerly lowers her head a bit farther down, sucking feverishly on my cock.
"Fuck Hermione. Your mouth feels so good," I rasp.
"Your talented mouth feels so good eating my pussy out," she responds hesitantly.
      I groan, feeling myself tipping closer to the edge. I go harsher onto her clit, making her yelp and whimper, grinding so much harder on my face. She goes down a fraction farther, bobbing her head and sucking harshly to stop herself from moaning. She hums against my cock, making me cry out in pleasure. I'm so glad I put that silencing charm up. She whimpers, trying her close her legs again and I know she's going to cum. I replace my tongue with my fingers, sliding two in and pumping fast.
"Hermione. I know you feel like you have to pee. But it's not that. It cum. I want you to cum Hermione," I whisper, placing kisses where ever I can reach.
      She whimpers again, unclenching her legs and wiggling herself, inviting my tongue to lap at her hike again. I oblige, quickly digging back in and gripping her hips. She's so beautiful when she gets herself off. She then gets most of the way down my cock and I'm the moaning mess right with her. I feel myself swelling inside of her and she hums again, I feel her release all over my face, squirting. I've never seen that before. In fact, I'm virgin too. I lap at the juices, feeling the warm and salty liquid flowing out of her like a river. I explode in her mouth, strings of white spurted out of my cock. I moan, feeling myself cum inside of her greedily drinking mouth.
"Fuck yes," she whimpers.
      She sits up shakily, I support her as her swings her leg over my head and she sits on his heels by my head. She's sweaty and panting. As she pants her breasts move with her in a hypnotizing state. I run my finger over her nipple gently and she whimpers. She reaches her hand out, pumping my cock several times, I throw back my head and moan. This feels so good. I feel myself springing back to life ever so slowly. She lays down on her back, looking me in the eye.
"Please?" She asks innocently.
I moan. "You want me to take charge?" I ask.
She nods her head with a blush. "Okay," I respond, leaning down and kissing Hermione's head.
      I sit up, scooting her body over and spreading her legs. She looks so wet. I know she's well prepared. I line my cock at her entrance and she tries to relax as quickly as possible. I slowly slide only my head into her wet heat. It took everything in me not to slam all the way in. So wet, and tight. She gasps, arching her back. I wait a couple of seconds before sliding an inch more inside of her. She relaxes more and more until I'm able to get halfway in. When I get to 7 1/2 inches deep, I feel thay barrier. Her virginity. I look at her, she swallows before nodding her consent. I slide in that last inch, breaking her barrier and making us both non virgins. She cries out in pain. I stop all together, letting her get used to my size. She pants deeply for a few minutes before nodding her head again. I slide out and then slide back in. She opens her mouth slightly in pain and pleasure. I lean down and kiss her soft mouth. She mates her tongue with mine while I slide back into her a little faster. She moans.
"So good. Don't stop," she whimpers, slowly grinding on my cock.
      I grip her hips, bucking inside of her at an easy pace, making her moan and try to go faster. I oblige her commands and plunge deep into her core, knowing I hit her g-spot when she cries out in pleasure and bucks her hips into me. I smile and groan, thrusting into her as fast as I can. I jeep going until I feel us both fall over the edge, Cumming together. Feeling her juices all over my cock felt so good. We both yell each others names. We both are clearly spent. And in a good way.
"What does this make us?" Hermione whispers in my ear.
"What do you want us to be?" I ask.
"Draco, I want us to be together," she responds with all seriousness.
"Then we'll be together." I whisper, kissing her hairline.