Memories

This is a oneshot about Draco and Hermione's first time together (Hermione was testing her sexuality) and finds out that's she's straight and wants to be with Draco. Please enjoy!!

Hermione

I sit down in the head girl dormitory, studying for the exams in three months. I sigh, getting easily frustrated. How would I know all of the ingredients to a sleeping draught without looking it up in the Potions textbook?! I shake my head. Maybe I'll be able to get some help tomorrow. No, Hermione. You have a Potions genius just across the commons I think to myself. I bite my lip and mull it over. It seriously couldn't be that bad, asking Draco Malfoy for help. Plus, we'd made up for our differences in the beginning of the year. He's been really sweet since then. I've made up my mind. I'm going to go to the Slytherin Prince for help.

I creep down the stairs at around 11:00 at night, praying to Merlin that he's not asleep. I look around the commons and spot him sitting down on a leather chair that he's claimed as his own since the beginning of the school year, reading a book. I bite my bottom lip and bounce on the balls of my feet.

"Umm...Malfoy?" I ask softly.

Draco holds up a finger to signal that he needs a second. I look around the room, trying not to look at his frame for more than five seconds. Draco puts the bookmark in and closes the book. "Going back to last names Granger?" Malfoy asks with a smile gleam in his eyes.

"Sorry. It's an old habit." I reply.

"Well, what do you need?" He responds, sitting up straighter. "For me to test your sexuality again?" Draco asks with a smirk.

I blush, remembering that night: (authors note: this story goes back into a flashback of those two having sex back in sixth year.)

               The winters here around Hogwarts were unbearable. It caused shivers to trail down my spine and send goosebumps up my arms. But I'm holding the hand of my arch-nemesis Draco Malfoy for some kind of heat. We had our differences from first year to fifth year. But this year he came and apologized to me. Only me. And we've been friends ever since. I consider him as a rock to lean on when I need the emotional or physical support. He comes running whenever he can when I'm bullied. And for that, I trust him. He told me he was a DeathEater. But he also told me that it was by pure force. He wanted to run away, but being under the influence of peer pressure and Lord Voldemort himself, he couldn't. We make our way back to Draco's dormitory, opening the door and setting his stuff down on the rocking chair by his door. I bite my lip (which she does often) and follow suit.

"Draco?" I ask softly, playing with the fabric of my skirt.

"Yes Hermione?" He replies, sitting down on the bed.

"I was wondering...Merlin this is hard! If you could...you know...help me test my....." I blush a deep red.

"Sexuality?" Draco asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, that." I reply, nodding my head up and down as fast as it'll go.

Draco chuckles deeply. "Okay."

My eyes widen. "You'll actually do it?" I question.

"Yes. Do you want oral or oral and intercourse?" It was Draco's turn to blush madly.

"Well the only way to find out is if we did oral and intercourse." I reply, turning around and closing the door with a flick of my wrist.

"Okay.." Draco seems to get nervous. "This is my first time." Draco spits out.