Intruder

Warning: sexual content

Hermione

It was a long day at work and I was worn to pieces. All I wanted to do was escape the running abouts of her two best friends and their coworkers. I was the boss's assistant. Bring her coffee here. Bring her files there. Make sure e office was picked up and spotless by the end of the day. It was such a tiring game and all I wanted to do was quit. But in order to keep my little apartment on Bay Avenue, I'd have to suck it up. I sat down for a solid five minutes— which was three minutes longer than the last time— before the boss wanted something else.

"Please bring me another coffee and vivarin why don't you?" Ms. Anderson says.

"Yes ma'am." I reply.

"Thanks."

I scamper off into the far end of the office, taking a right and going down another long hallway where the Keurig coffee machine is. I grit my teeth and make the coffee exactly how she likes it. Two creamers, three packages of sugar. I stir the coffee before carefully making it back to her office, where I don't find her. I sigh and place the coffee directly in front of her pencil holder and leave.

Four hours later:

Hermione

It was the end of the workday, where I transition from assistant to janitor for the ministry of Magic's Auror office. I watch everyone leave, apparating out to their homes or to a club. I'm left here to clean up after everyone. The golden trio war veteran now cleaning up after someone else. I never thought that this is how my life would turn out. I let my hair fall from my achingly tight bun and run my fingers through my straightened hair. I pick up a trash bin and begin to pick up blank sheets of paper and already received notes in the shape of unfolded birds. By the time the office was clean and shiny, my ears hear something that I cannot see. I turn my head only an inch to look behind my shoulder. Nothing looks amiss. Something's wrong, I can feel it. I feel a hand clamp around my mouth and I feel my body getting dragged into Ms. Anderson's office. I'm let go of after my wand was confiscated from me. I turn to see a familiar pale face with grey eyes and platinum hair staring at me with a small smirk.

"My my Granger. I never would've thought that a war veteran like you would end up as an assistant for someone greater than you." Malfoy says.

I snarl. "What're doing here? Robbing us?" I ask.

"Nope. I'm here because you've got something I want." He responds, picking at his finger nails.

"That's called a robbery genius. And what do I have?" I ask him stubbornly.

"My wand." He responds.

"I don't have your stupid wand." I reply.

"Oh but you do you hag." Draco spits at me.

"Don't ever call me that again." I snarl. "If I had your wand, I still wouldn't give it to you under the name of the Ministry of Ma—" I'm cut short when a pair of lips attach themselves to mine.

The kiss was tense, his hands lacing with mine, pulling me into his chest. He gently bites my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth willingly. This kiss was full of something that never competes with the kiss I had with Ron in the Chamber of Secrets. Ron's kiss was full of lust, this one is filled with lust and love. But Malfoy could never love me. I'm a mudblood. I'm nothing to him. But maybe...?

"I want this." Malfoy says, wrapping his arms around my waist after letting go of my hands. "I want you."

I blush. "In which way?" I ask thoughtfully.