Chapter one: Plain Sad

I storm through my room and knock as much as I can over before breaking a mirror and stomping on the shards. Making sure every single fragment of it is turned to dust under my shoe. I pick up a vase and smash it into the wall as tested fall down my face from the constant sobs that break through my throat.
I pick up a piece of glass and run it across my wrist lightly, making a dent into my skin before pressing harder so I break skin. I glide it across my arm until there are three words written into my bare skin.
I loved her
I loved her, I loved her, I loved Hermione Granger and now she's gone. Dead in the war because of my selfish ways. My fault. My fault she's dead. It wouldn't be my fault if I would have stepped I to take the spell that killed her.
Should
Have been me.
There was one last whispered sentence before I take the same glass shard and slit my throat.
"I love you Hermione," I whisper.
      But it doesn't work, all I have is a small scar. And that's not enough. I have to try and save her, I have to find her body and restore her to her beauty. I jump up, already on my way yo the battle ground again. Everyone is cleaning up and crying over their loved one's dead bodies.
      I find Ron and Harry crying over her body. But I only find hope and appeal to save her. I grab a Bezoar and my wand. Maybe things will help if I just so happen to do this correctly. I shove Ron and Harry out of the way and shove the Bezoar down Hermione's already cold mouth.
She begins to warm, her body slowly coming back to life. And I smile as the first words out of her mouth are "Draco?"
I know this is sad, forgive me, but I had to get that out of my head before moving on to smut and happy thoughts!!! Lol. But I reviewed this and thought why not make Hermione come back to life through a Bezoar? Thay sounds awesome. So here you go!