Timely decisions

Draco

         It's time. Time to propose to Hermione Granger. I have everything set out on display like a museum. A candle lit dinner made by me. Which took four hours to make and another four hours to clean up. Just out of love. I have candles set out to make the shape of a lion and snake intertwining, with a little gift wrapped in white silky strands with a green silk bow on top which holds a pair of gorgeous
earrings. She likes the dangling pearls.

I just chose to be more expensive then her regular collection of pearls

I just chose to be more expensive then her regular collection of pearls. I then hold the ring in my pocket, a beautiful pearl and diamond engagement ring. The ring itself holds three pearls encrusted with diamonds all around.

She's more of the simplicity and I'm more of the expensive type so I combined our styles together

She's more of the simplicity and I'm more of the expensive type so I combined our styles together. I made orange and garlic duck breasts and salt and spice mini potatoes with her favorite drink. A strawberry and lime martini. I invited her over to my place so we can have a "normal" dinner date. I hear a knock on the door signaling that Hermione must be here.

Hermione

       I tap on the door with my dainty and fragile hands yet they could kill someone if need be. Tonight I'm going to meet the love of my life, Draco Malfoy to give him a present. A pregnancy test. When he invited me over for dinner, I found it the right time to pop the tension between us. I thought it was all my doing. But maybe he has a secret I don't know about. Is he going to break up with me? The door pops open to see a dashing and bashful looking Draco. I think I under dressed for the occasion.

What with me in my black and red ensemble, I feel like a complete idiot

What with me in my black and red ensemble, I feel like a complete idiot. I blush as his eyes roam all over my body.

"You look beautiful." Draco says.

"I'm under dressed." I deadpan.

Draco's smile grows. "That means nothing. You are perfect for the occasion." Draco replies, opening the door wider for me to enter.

      I step in and the first thing I notice is the candle lit dinner. It must have taken him forever to set something like this up. I turn to Draco with a wide grin on my face. He takes my fall jacket from my arms and places it on the hook by the fire. I leads me to the table which is elegantly decorated with a snake and a lion. All snaking around an object that lit by the candles. A box. My heart flutters. Is he proposing? I ask myself. Draco pulls my chair out for me, seating me before himself. Draco rounds around the table and picks up the properly wrapped package before coming towards me. He gets down to my eye level and hands me the package.

"Open it." Draco softly commands of me.

      I swallow and gently unwrap the packaging. So soft and smooth with actual silk. I open the little red box to find the most beautiful and probably most expensive set of pearl earrings. They're beautiful. I swallow back my tears and look at Draco's awaiting face.

"They're lovely," I chock out.

"Would like me to put them in?" He asks me.

"I would love you too," I reply, shaking slightly with joy.

      Draco gently takes out each earring out of their holder and places them in my pierced ears. I look at Draco's smug grin. He then takes out a smaller, more squarely shaped box and gets on one knee.

"Hermione Jean Granger, you have been my stars to my moon, my Earth to my gravity, my wits behind my actions. I want you to be with me for all eternity. Will you do me the absolute honor of marrying me?" Draco asks me softly, his aristocratic voice cracking for a few moments with held back tears.

I stay sat in the chair with shock. He did! He did propose! Say yes you
moron! He's going to get the wrong idea. "Y-yes." I cry out happily, giddiness taking over my elegant posture. "A million times yes!"

      Something seems to wash over his face. Draco places the pearl and diamond ring on my finger and kisses my hand softly. I pull out the wrapped pregnancy test and hand it to Draco.

"This is for you." I say, looking into his eyes.

He smiles. He opens the gift and looks shocked for a moment.
"You're...you're...pregnant?"

"Yes. You're a daddy now." I reply smiling.

"I'm a dad!" Draco yells happily, "woohoo!"

      Draco kisses me deeply and leads me to the bedroom, and you n now what happens from there.

Part two with lemons or no?