Mason Lee was obese. His suit barely fit him and looked as though it was about to explode. He was breathing heavily due to this and he went and sat on his seat, gesturing for me to sit also.

"I'm here because I want to you fire Mia Feather."

He stared at me in shock, his chubby face lifting. "Wh-what?" I chuckled, sitting upright. "It's simple. Fire her." Mason glanced between me and my bodyguards again. "What is this?" He asked, his face confused. "Just do as I ask, Mr Lee and there'll be no problems."

He shook his head, his cheeks wobbling. "No. No I won't you aren't my boss. Only my boss can tell me who I get to fire." The man was now testing my patience. My face was now hard, my jaw clenching. "I'm the boss now. And I'm telling you to fire her."

He scoffed, pointing at the door. "There's the door, you know your way out."

That's when I snapped.

I clicked my fingers and my guards, Ricardo and Antonio, stormed out to him, grabbing his arms and pulling them back as he struggled in their grasp.

I pulled out my gun from the back of of my trousers, pressing it against Mason's head. He gasped, beginning to whimper pathetically. Guess his thoughts were different with a gun to his head. "Please. .don't. I have children! My wife-" I groaned, not wanting to hear this pathetic statement again. I heard it enough with my other victims.

"Well, I'll guess she'll be a widow now and your children will die a cold lonely death without you."

He whimpered, begging to cry. I rolled my eyes. "You, Mr Lee are going to fire Mia Feathers. You are going to tell her some sob story on why she had to be fired. You aren't going to tell anyone what has happened today. If you do Mr Mason Lee, you can forget seeing your wife Lisa and your sons, Peter and Kieran, who live at 24 Melbourne Street, ever again."

Mason whimpered, nodding. I put the gun away. Smiling at him then adjusting my suit. "Nice doing business with you Mr Lee. Hope to see you soon." On my way out I turned and said, "and don't even try the security cameras. I took them down. You have a week."

-Mia-

I sighed, pushing the bread into the oven then closing it. Today had been a long day. The coffee house was extremely packed earlier and had gotten quieter later on. Most people come in the morning to get a coffee for work, some at lunch but less by the evening. People wanted meals then.

I touched the necklace hanging round my neck. It was a real diamond heart opened to reveal a picture of me and Vincenzo. I groaned at myself. Why was I still wearing it? I kept it under my shirt all the time so no one would see. I unclasped it around my neck then placed it in my bag pocket, zipping it shut.

I walked out the kitchen, picking up a tray of food out my way out. I walked over to table five which had a group of men, laughing while drinking their coffees. "Here you go," I kindly said, giving them each their order, I lifted my pen and paper. "Anything else?" I asked, helpfully.

"Yeah," the ginger one said, "can I have a side plate of you?" I blushed, shaking my head. "Sorry, I'm taken. Even if I wasn't, I still wouldn't consider you." The men whooped at my little lie, slapping their friend on the back. "But don't worry," I said, smiling, "one day you'll find a girl perfect for you."