trente

Humming softly to the music that flowed from her sister's room, Andy took her chance at a day free of wedding planning to visit the reservation knowing that her father wasn't around to pout and make Bella feel bad about her decision to marry.

Her father had been spending quite a bit of time with Sue Clearwater, oddly enough. It had strange at times when she appeared at the door to help Seth with his school work - it was strange when she sat down with any of the boys to catch them up on school.

Leaning forward, she scratch the top of Mr. Darcy's head and gave him a soft kiss. He looked up at her expectantly, eyes large as he followed her preparations to leave.

"Not this time," she told him, taking a treat from a jar on her desk and offering it to him. "Next time you can come with me."

Tucking an assortment of envelops under her arm pit, Andy figured she had waited plenty enough time to look at her results now that the deadlines past.

She didn't bother to tell her sister she was leaving, the girl more than likely tucked away into the room with Edward close at hand to tell her she was leaving.

Skipping through the quiet home, Andy only stopped to briefly snatch the keys to Edwards car that were conveniently placed on the counter by the front door. Taking up a light jog to the car before he could come out and stop her.

Driving way past the speeding limit, she hummed along to the Debussy that played from the radio - an album that she had heard many times due to Bella's small range in music choices. It was an album that she was completely certain was in the car to make Bella happy.

Edward might not be her favourite person but be was good enough to her sister.

With Edward it was like her sister strived to be the best person she could be, and the opposite could easily be said. Edward tried so hard to give Bella the best that Andy was certain that he would give her the best life.

Slowing down once she entered La Push, Andy glanced out the window to find a grey wolf running along with her car within the forest. Waving at the person, put her attention back to driving, accepting the wolf escorted that she had earned somehow.

When the tires hit gravel, unsteady road, she was alerted to the thickening of trees that meant she was growing closer to Sam's little cottage.

And when it came into view, she didn't get out of the car, only honking the horn in quick succession that brought the pack pooring from the house - Emily and Sam taking up the rear.

Embry came out from the trees, the gray wolf that had been following her, and walked right up to the car.

He tapped on her window, a scowl pulling taunt on his face. Andy frowned, a mixture of anger and disappointment swarming from him in a manner that confused her thoroughly.

"Get out," he gruffed, backing away to give her room.

Glancing at the others, she caught sight of Lynn working her to the front to stand by a confused Quil - both watching the scene in open bewilderment.

Turning off the car and stepping out a little cautiously, Andy carefully closed the unlocked door so that she could easily slip inside again.

"Is everything alright Embry?" She stood still as he approached her, his emotions grating against her skin angrily and slipping into her lungs.

She coughed, clearing her throat from the vile texture. Her eyes watered as the disappointment flooded though her in raging waves - stinging with the anger that she couldn't clear.

Pulling at her sleeves and the hem of her shirt to hide the shaking in her fingers, she glanced around desperately looking anywhere but at him.

Her attempts were futile as he snapped forward and a hand curled to the collar of her shirt, twisting it tights so it was hars to breathe and lifting her up off the ground.