vingt-quatre

The methodic movement of retrieving clothes and packing them away into a the backpack sitting on the bed was brain numbing as Andy observed Bella's odd sorting routine.

Picking clothes that were similar to her typical fashion, the younger was hard pressed to worder if her sister was of right mind as she failed to take into acount that they were going to be situated on a mountain side in the colder than usual summer weather.

With her own bag packed full of warm garments for the night, Andy was set and ready to leave - having prepared fully the night before.

Stress and anxiety had roares its ugly head until she had systematically gone through her things a handful of times as her thoughts continuously snapped back to the impending danger that loomed over them all close enough to reach out a skeletal hand to wrapped against the tender skin of their throats - her throats.

Brown hair fluttered flat and dull past her sisters shoulder, obscuring the look of mild concentration and fear that splayed across Bella's face. It appeared they both felt the same way having the people they loved and cared for fighting a battle that could be the singular moment that their world shattered.

As it were, Andy currently envied Bella - the elder having successfully convinced Bella to keep out of the fighting and remain at her side for the entirety of the ordeal. Having had less success with Quil, Andy was more than worried for the boys life as chest burned with unshed tears at all of the possibilities that presented themselves knowing she was helpless to him if he was found in any danger.

The best she could achieve was convincing him to spend the night at her side up in the mountains, a compromise as she refused to take refuge on the reservation so far from her sister and his side. Together they would share their own tent a couple of feet from where Bella and Edward would be staying with Lynn and Jacob close by.

It seemed that she wasn't the only one that refused to be separated from another as Lynn swore she would rain terror down on anyone who stood in her way of protecting Andy. The love and admiration that the Swan girl felt for her for her friend in that moment had caused her to choke up and sputter words of thanks that could never do justice to the way she truly felt.

With all the safety precautions taken to protect the siblings, Andy knew that they were come out unscathed. Her concerns only fell for those that would be in the clearing when the moment came for the newborns to attack. She wondered if this could have been avoided, if some small miscalculation of the past could have been changed to prevent everything from unravelling in such a monstrous snowbal effect.

"You ready?Alice will be here any mimute," Bella called, jostling her sister from her near meditative state.

"I bet she's already lurking around here somewhere," her response was muffled as she rolled over on her sister bed and planted her face into the pillows. "But yeah, I've been ready since last night."

The shift in the bed spread alerted her to the removal of the bag that was soon followed by soft footsteps and the light creak of wood under Bella's feet as the girl moved around the room.

Grumbling to herself, Andy pushed back onto her feet and made for her room with a drag to her steps that came from her reluctance to actually commenced this hell of a weekend - it was one thing to know it was going to happen, another to experience it.

Stopping at the entrance of the room, she looked over the mess that she had made of it over the past few days. Clothes strewn around the room and wrappers and papers littering the space that she had strived to keep clean, Andy winced as she imagined having to clean through everything.

Toeing her way through everything, she made quick work of grabbing her bag and making a hasty retreat to the hall - stopping only to close the door before scampering down the stairs.