Star Cast Poll

Hi My Dear Lovely Readers,

I am so so so very happy with your warm response to my story. And had something interesting for us. For a change, this is not a chapter but actually a star cast poll :) 

Don't worry we'll get back to the story soon but right now I need some help from you guys.

I have been thinking of changing the star cast of What Dreams Are Made Of. Somehow the current star cast doesn't match with their personalities so much. They were selected by me mainly because of my personal liking for Benedict & Keira ;)

But now that I have come to this decision of changing the cast (Sorry Benedict & Keira! Surely, some other story for you guys someday), do let me know whom do you think will be best to play Chrissy & Nikloi.

Here are some of the names that I have shortlisted. Your votes can help me decide whom to choose to bring my Chrissy & Nikloi to life.

Nominations for Chrissy:

1. Lily Collins

2. Emma Watson

3. Felicity Jones

4. Saoirse Ronan

5. Lily James

6. Liza Soberano

Nominations for Nikloi Swaroski:

1. Sam Claffin

2. James McAvoy

3. Robert Pattinson

4. Charlie Hunman

5. Tom Sturridge

6. Chris Hemsworth

Pls pls pls pls vote now! I am eagerly looking forward to your responses. 

In case any one has any suggestions for the other characters too, feel free to mention in the comments.

Three cheers to Chrissy & Nikloi!

Love,

Anna