"Yea," he chuckled but my breath hitches. "She wasn't supposed to tell anyone," he muttered under his breath as he shook his head. "But I guess you're an exception." He rolled his eyes slightly, catching Dawn walking out of school.

"You ready to go?" He asked as Dawn approached him and I turned to look at the both of them, heart banging against my chest as negative thoughts swarmed my mind.

My stare remained on them, realising Dawn had lied to me. Why would she, unless she was hiding something. Could Jungkook be the reason behind Annora's accident?

"Jina, you good?" Jungkook asked, reaching out to me but before he could touch me, I violently shove against his chest, fear and shock coursing through me. "What the hell?" He gasped, moving back.

I stared at his damaged car, my mind getting bombarded with thoughts as the both of them stared at me. "Jina," Dawn spoke out, approaching me.

"Don't touch me." I moved back, my brows knitting together into a deep frown as I stared at the both of them.

I tried coming up with a practical reason for why the both of them would be in Woods Field with a damaged car the same day Annora got into an accident but I couldn't. I stood frozen to the ground, my thoughts tormenting me as my chest began heaving with deep breaths.

"Maybe we should go," Jungkook whispered to Dawn the moment I don't say a word. I couldn't. I didn't know what to say, I barely knew what was going on in my mind.

"Jina," the voice spoke out from behind me, pulling me back down to earth.

"Mr Choi." I breathe out, turning around to see my art teacher. I threw a glance backwards, eyeing Jungkook's car as he drove off with Dawn.

"I heard about Annora, please do pass her my well wishes." He said and I simply nod, not being in the right state of mind to inform him that she wasn't currently conscious. "Now, I understand if you're not looking into the internship with Mona Ophelia but it is a huge opportunity."

"I know but I just don't think it's the right time."

It was something I wanted to do with Annora and since I didn't know when she'll have a full recovery, I wasn't interested. Adding onto it, this new suspicion that I had over Jungkook and Dawn had me, completely. The thought of the internship now the farthest thing from my mind.

"If you change your mind," he took out a little paper from his pocket, scribbling a few digits on it with a pen. "Call this number a week before the graduation dance." He said, passing me the paper.

"That's in a month, right?" I clarify and he agreed.

"That's when the interviews are being held, so please do consider this, Jina. It would be a waste if you let this opportunity slip by you."

"Hey," I chimed as I entered the waiting room, settling down next to Anna.

"Oh, you're here." A smile lit up her face. Her eyes were circled with dark rings, showing how exhausted she was.

"Of course," I say, placing my hand over hers.

"I'm sorry you can't see her." She pouts slightly and I shook my head.

"It's fine."

"I keep telling them that you're the closest thing to family she has after me," she breathed out a frustrated sigh. "But for now, you can only see her once she wakes up." She said with a nod.

"And that'll be soon." I tried being positive and she simply smiles.

"What happened to your hand?" She asked after seeing the palm of my hand bandaged due to last night's events.

I gulped, pulling away from her. "An accident during art class, it's nothing." I shook my head, not knowing if I should tell her. My mind was in a state of chaos, I had no idea how she would react if she thought there was a possibility that it could've been Jungkook.

"Speaking of art, Mr Choi called me!" She exclaimed and I frowned.

"Really?"

"Yea, he told me about the internship with Mona? Annora used to idolise her." She smiled with the thought of Annora.

"But the interview's in a month and Annora-" I paused as I let out a breath, not wanting to verbalise it and Anna simply nods.

"You're still going for it, right?" She asked and I shook my head.

"It just won't feel right." I say and she snapped.

"Are you kidding? Annora would kill you if she found out you let this chance slip away." She said and I shrugged.

"I guess I'll think about," I breathed out, sinking into the seat. "It just doesn't seem important right now."