He raised his eyebrows and glanced from my eyes back down to the pan.  "No.  I'm 'dissing' you for not being more creative.  You know how to cook.  Try something else if your laziness permits," he mumbled and gave me a pointed look that made me roll my eyes. 

When I came to face the stove again and put my full attention on it, I saw him leave me be and could hear him retret back a couple feet.  Just as I heard him sit down at the table behind me and on the other side of the small kitchen, I was already speaking.  "Uh I'm sorry but I don't remember inviting you over to share my lunch with you.  Why do you always barge in and eat my shit? You should eat with Jack on the fucking floor,"  I shook my head in disappointment as I flicked the stove off and eyed the chicken, laughing under my breath.  All done.  Now to consume this magic.  "So really, your the lazy one who doesn't bother making your own lunch."

"And you don't walk into my house across the street like you own the place, raid my fridge, and eat what is cooking?" he asked back in a louder voice.  "You're just as bad if not worse of a leech than me, Morgan," he sneered the last words sightly under his serious tone.  I scoffed and grabbed a paper plate, filling it with half the chicken I made.  I already knew Jackson would be here to eat it anyway, who was I kidding?  This was something that happened every other day at the least.  Including him calling me Morgan. 

Yep.  That was my name now.  How do I like that name, you ask?  I think it sucks fucking ass, that's what I think!  Jackson knew it too.  He always deliberately called me it just because he knew I didn't like it.  Morgan Honeywell.  I took his last name which was fine I guess; I was meant to be his niece and didn't mind Honeywell.  But Morgan?  Don't like it.  I even tried to change it but apparently, my 'parents' both wanted that to be my name because it was my grandmothers name too.  Jesus yeah don't even get me started on all my background information they gave me.  

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed myself a water bottle among all the beers in the fridge and took a seat across from Jackson at the little table.  "You know, I thought you were off your period after all this time but I guess not," I said in relation to his 'leech' remark and my name I hated. Well he can shut it and blow his dick, right guys? 

He stared at me for a moment and ignored what I said. Then he glanced over to the stove as I began to eat.  "You're not going to serve your guest?" he asked in a condescending voice. 

Guest? Ha!  "My 'guest' can get his fat ass up and get his own damn plate," I said to him, making him crack a small smirk.  Rolling his eyes, he mumbled something under his breath as he got up to get the rest of the chicken I left on the stove.

Once he sat down across from me, and started eating with me, we fell into our usual conversations.  Which occasionally dragged and made me groan.  Like the subject he brought up as we ate silently.  I could see it coming from a mile away.  To be fair... it's only been a week since it happened and still fresh in both of our minds.  It was something I tried avoiding thinking about.  Tried letting it fade with the other memories that I tried to force away throughout the years. I needed to forget about what happened last week but he brought it up.  Bitch.

"Okay so," he said, chewing his chicken as his eyes rested on his plate.  Grabbing a napkin, he wiped his face - rather delicately - before placing it back next to his plate on the wooden table.  Glancing up to me as he swallowed, his eyes searched mine rather nonchalantly.  But guarded - always guarded.  "You going out tonight?"

I groaned.  Jesus Christ.  I guess I got lucky.  I mean, I got away with not talking to him about it for a couple days.  But he was persistent always on me moving my life along. It got annoying but I understood his side of the matter.  "No, I'm not.  I have to babysit the neighbors son again and they already paid me to do it.  Then I have to work the next two days.  No time," I said curtly.  And yeah, it's true guys.  I actually wasn't as bad with kids.  I could handle them and I didn't constantly think about my past or my sister, wasn't nearly as awkward either.  Staring at Jackson, just to piss him off, I told him the other truth along with my other words.  "And even if I didn't have plans, I wouldn't go out.  He just took me out to dinner a few days ago.  I don't need him around me all the damn time."