Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Just when you think the guy can't turn into any more of a disgusting piece of shit... this happens.

When the woman's words registered, it was too much to handle. If Carter didn't have a record of pissing us off, who knows, I might have laughed. Despite the gross and cringe-worthy nature of what was revealed, I might have actually laughed. But nope. Not this, not now. My low opinion and building hate for Carter allowed Suzanne's words to penetrate my surprise and trigger a reflex I couldn't stop.

Clenching my fists, I moved around Slut Suzanne and Luke. Carter wore a dumbfounded expression, not expecting to hear his secret revealed. He was about to get another surprise. Winding my fist back, I clipped Carter hard in his eye.

My tight knuckles made beautiful and painful contact, causing the man who didn't see it coming to stumble back. It was fulfilling see his unprepared body take the impact along with his dazed face. It wasn't until he backed into the air hockey table and caught the edge with a hand that he balanced himself. Knocking against the ghetto table caused the old monitors and devices to rock. You know. The old shit he bought because he was saving up for a fucking hooker! What the fuck?!

What was wrong with him? What was he thinking?! This was the last damn straw. This pathetic freak screwed with us enough! He already wasn't taking his objective seriously. He loved getting under our skin and he makes a joke of everything. Now, he doesn't just waste five grand of Luke's money, he wastes it on a prostitute. A prostitute! I wanted to kill him. This surpassed my lowest expectations of him.

The dirty asshole stood straight, head dipped as he cupped his eye. "Bitch," he groaned.

My boiling anger sent me stomping up to him again. "No, bitch isn't the right word! You are a conniving fucking pig!" I yelled, winding the same fist and punching him again. And though he was more prepared and didn't stumble, the impact split open his lip, making him wince. Blood started to trickled down from his lip, but it wasn't enough. I gripped his hair and forced him to meet my eyes. "What do you think this is?! We could all die if you don't do your job! And here you are, too busy fucking a prostitute! Oh, sorry, I mean 'girlfriend.' You worthless sick prick!"

I heard quick movement behind me, but didn't look away from his tight-jawed and angry face. "It's none of your business what I do, whether I say she's my girlfriend or not!" he hissed an inch from my face, cheeks heating. His cold and contact-covered eyes searched mine. The lines caressing his forehead deepened. "You saw my set up! I am doing my job and that's what matters. Everything else is my business."

"It is absolutely our business!" I gripped his hair tighter. Was he kidding? Obviously, he was talking out of his ass otherwise he would have pushed me away. He knew my reaction was completely justified. "It's our business when you are putting our lives in danger. It's our business when you are using Luke's money! He gives you a thousand dollars only for you to ask for 4,000 more?! Just to fuck?!"

"Several fucks at that, thank you very much!"

His casual tone made me instantly mock it. "Oh yeah?" I asked with a considerate tone despite my growing furry. "Well, as long as you are making the experience last, I suppose I have no reason to be upset. I'm glad Luke's money is going towards a good cause."

Scowling, he broke my grip on his hair by roughly shoving my arms away. "Trust me, it is. Gives me and my dick the full experience," he said.

"Your dick is the only thing that makes you a man and you put it in trash!" I hissed loudly, gripping his bare shoulders. Using my hold as leverage, I rammed my knee into his groin as hard as I could. He doubled over with a grunt, but I wasn't finished. "Have her try pleasing it now!" I managed roughly kneeing him in the groin again.