A small, blue bird, landed on the stone, chirping peacefully. As Clyde watched the innocent creature, perched before him, he sniffed, wiping the tears from his eyes. He ignored the bird as he glanced back over to his mothers name, and with a gentle finger, he reached out to touch it. "I love you, mom. See you soon."

It took him a few moments to compose himself, but soon, Clyde was stalking away, back over to his friend. His eyes remained low as he kept on walking, with Craig cautiously falling into step.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine." Clyde replied, inhaling deeply as they exited the graveyard.

They were soon back at Craig's house, and it wasn't long before the mood was lifted to its usual self, again. For the majority of the night, they took turns playing video games, downing energy drinks, and snacking on what ever they could get their hands on. They laughed together, annoyed each other, and in the end, found themselves bonding as they once would've done, a long time ago.

Clyde was laying on Craig's bed, despite being told he wasn't allowed to. His brown hair fell downwards as his head dangled over the side. Music played quietly in the background, and the light outside soon turned into darkness. On the opposite side of the room, Craig sat on the floor, leaning his back against the door as he looked over to Clyde.

"Then why do you put up with her?"

"Because," Clyde scoffed, scratching his elbow against the bed. "I really like her. Yeah, she's bossy and controlling, but nobody sees what she's like when it's just us. She likes the same things as me, dude. Do you know how hard it is, to find a girl who likes the hobbit, as much as I do?"

"Everybody likes the hobbit." Craig rolled his eyes. "Just ask around. You'll find at least half the girls at our school who like it."

"Doubtful." Clyde furrowed his thick brows. "I only want to watch it with Bebe, anyway."

"How cheesy."

"Whatever." Clyde chuckled, tossing a pillow across the room, in what he hoped was Craig's direction. "What about you? When do we finally get to see the lovestruck side of Craig Tucker? Or does it not exist?"

"Are we really going to have this conversation? What are we, twelve year old girls?"

"It's okay." Clyde assured, rolling over onto his side. "We can go do some manly stuff afterwards, like drink a beer, whilst punching something."

Grinning, Craig shook his head as he looked down towards his lap.

"Come on," Clyde pestered. "We're both going away to college, soon. At least let me know if I should send some blind dates your way, so I know that you're not going to die alone, some day."

The side of Craig's mind that hindered the truth, began to seep back to life, fighting to keep his affection for Tweek a secret. Only now, the side that wanted people to know, was stronger, and as Craig hesitantly parted his lips, that side of his mind won the everlasting battle. "I like someone." He confessed.

Intrigued, Clyde sat up properly, staring at his friend with hawk eyes. "Who?"

Their eyes briefly met, and though it was only a short moment, Clyde sensed something in those weakly guarded pupils of Craig's. He wasn't sure what exactly it was, but he could tell how nervous it made his friend. With a released breath, Craig looked away, forcing his eyes to remain on the carpet as his jaw worked itself. He could feel Clyde's expectant stare still on him, waiting to be enlightened by his confession, and so he let go of everything holding him back.

"It's Tweek."

Silence met the space between them, as Clyde's eyebrows furrowed slightly. He continued to stare at Craig, despite it being obvious that it wasn't a welcomed act, but in this moment, he was stunned. So much had happened over this past year, that Clyde could barely keep up. First, Tweek liked Craig, then, Token and Nicole broke up, and now, Craig likes Tweek. It was hard to remember who liked who, but after a few seconds of thought, he went back to laying on the bed.

"Weird." He mumbled to himself, missing the confused look that Craig sent his way. "I just always figured Tweek would end up with someone smart."

"I'm smart."

"Yeah, right." Clyde snickered. He leaned on his elbows to glance over to Craig, with a serious look in his eye. "Do you actually like him, though? You're not just saying you do, because it's easier?"

"Why would I lie about that?" Craig scowled.

"Only a few months ago, you were saying you didn't."

"I was— it's different now."

"How is it?"

"It's like you wanting to only watch the hobbit with Bebe." Craig said, running fingers through his hair in distress. "I only want to watch it with Tweek."

With a small smile, Clyde looked away, leaving Craig to feel entirely too flustered by the topic. He didn't like talking about feelings or things related, and this moment only solidified his opinion on the matter.

"Want to go drink beer, and punch something?" Clyde asked after a short pause, glancing back over to see Craig's stoic expression as he subtly nodded his head. Though, they did nothing of the sort. Instead, they left the topic way behind them, and found amusement in the blue controller sitting on the side.