0041

He dreamed of a storm. A vicious lullaby that howled it's ungodly tunes throughout night, tearing through the rustled trees with little mercy, as it's frozen dead air clung to his numb skin. He breathed in the coldness, feeling it sitting heavily within his chest as he watched the chaos around him. The threateningly dark clouds that invaded the skies cried out with thunder, spilling rain and hail like spears in weight. The mystical fog that seeped through the empty streets disrupted his vision as his shaky fingers reached out, reached for what was right in front of him, the untouchable taunting him once again.

Just like everything else that was untouchable. Space and time, untouchable. Every leaf that blew along with the passing wind. Every rain drop that seemed to miss his bone dry skin, every word that spilt past his chapped lips was untouchable, his voice forever lodged within his broken throat, begging to be set free.

He dreamed of a storm. A beautiful mess that knocked him off his feet, leaving him wide eyed as he stared entranced by the bleeding skies. It's once grey canvas, distortedly crimson. He wailed in pain, his bruised skin contorted, lips gone blue.

Heavens that parted vibrated the earth. The collapsing of trees and buildings the same, leaving a ruins amidst the hurricane that grew before his glassy eyes. He cried out a name, eyelids desperately shut as he reached out in dire need of connection. He begged and screamed a name till his voice became a raspy whisper, drifting among the soaring shouts of wind that fleeted past his burning ears.

He dreamed of a storm with icy blue eyes that damaged his soul. A charming smile that tore at his heart with a presence that collided inside his head. He dreamed of a warm hand, reaching through the destruction and touching with his own, pulling him from the ground as the skies were swallowed by fire, consuming the stars and oxygen and everything in between. Leaving only him and this faceless person who answered to the calls of his name.

-

The suffocation of blankets we're the first to wake him, shortly followed by the thumping on his door as his mother called out his name. Her chorused voice passing beneath the separation of door and floor. A low groan caught deep within his throat as he tossed onto his back, peeling his heavy eyelids open to stare at the white celling. He breathed for what felt like the first time that morning, feeling the air in his lungs as he rubbed his knuckles against his eyes. He stretched his legs during his yawn, only to still in place as they made a connection.

The utter of 'what the fuck' sounded under his breath as he stared wide eyed at the lump at the bottom of the bed. A long arm poked out of the covers, draped down the side of the bed as messy black hair stuck out in every direction. He stared in confusion as Craig turned in his sleep, mindlessly pulling the covers from Tweek's lap as he wrapped himself up some more.

As moments passed with the chirping of birds outside his window, the recent memories of yesterday came back to Tweek, remembering his awkward encounter with the noirette currently sleeping. Though he failed to remember the invitation to sleep over, passed on to his friend, it seemed he no longer needed one.

He looked down at his pale hands as they shook, a reminder he needed to take his medication. So he slid off his bed, his feet slapping against the cold floor boards as he headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready for another dreadful day of school. A day full of tension and anxiety, whispers and lies passed between students that fled the hallways. Idle gossip and rumours of whatever unfortunate soul was next to be victimised. Luckily for Tweek, he somehow passed under the radar, with his new medication and therapy sessions, he no longer drew attention to himself, suffice to say, he was somewhat normal.