"When you lose everyone, live for yourself not anybody else"

I would continue to use that phrase till the day I died.

I gathered all my weapons, just as I heard cars pull up. I sadly smiled to myself. Here they come, I thought.

I looked out the window seeing 9 cars. Of course, Nigel would send most of his team. I knew that already, but it wouldn't stop me from slaughtering half of them. Especially with this newfound rage towards Harry.

I heard a knock on the door and I cocked my guns. I took a deep breath as the door busted open and a group of loud footsteps trailed all around the house.

I counted about 25 men entering the house.

3...

2...

1...

The door opened and a man entered. I stabbed him in the neck and he dropped. Others poured in and I shot them dead.

1 room down.

The loud sound from my guns summoned another group of men. I heard their loud feet boom against the steps as I reloaded my guns.

They poured in seeing the rest of the bodies. They clutched their guns tightly and I shook my head as I hid behind the door.

Rookies, I thought.

They left the room, walking outside onto the balcony. I snuck up behind two and slit their throats. They dropped but I caught them and lied them down slowly. The others were still unaware of my presence so I continued sneaking behind them. On my way, I noticed a man not that far behind me in the reflection. I threw a knife behind me taking him down. I took down the rest the same way but I noticed one looking down before I killed him. So I looked down and what did I see.

A group of ten aiming their guns my way.

They saw me and shot up the sides of the balcony. I ducked down feeling a bullet skim the top of my head. The glass shattered and I quickly slid away.

"She's on the balcony" I heard one shout.

I quickly ran out of the room hearing more footsteps.

I grabbed my gun that was a sharp shooter. It pierced bodies like a pile of mattresses.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

I shot 6 dead, straight in the middle of their foreheads. I didn't have time to rest though because the rest were making their way up the stairs.

I dropped, crawling on the ground to the start of the stairs. I hid behind a banister

The first guy walked up but I stabbed him in the leg. He let out a cry of pain as he fell back knocking the men behind him down. They groaned as they all fell down the steps. I rose from my position and shot them all clean.

This was a little too easy.

Never mind.

A bullet came flying over me as I ducked. I made my way down the stairs. A group of men with no guns ran over to me but I tripped one, punched him swiftly in the neck and then ducked to avoid a knife.

Two ran at me but I slid on my knees stabbing them both in the thighs.

I grabbed the dagger from my waistband and plunged it into another's neck. Pulling it out, I sliced another's throat and then retracted it. Just when I thought it was over, I turned around to meet a group of men.

This was the end.

They all held guns pointing the tips at me. I looked down at my chest, seeing a crowd of red beams on my heart.