Chapter 17

+The Entrance Examinations pt. 2+

After the commotion with the weak girl (Anyways, this is no one's PoV),
The whole hall was surprised by the next prodigies that were born..

(Prince Yohan's PoV).

After that girl walks away arrogantly, the announcer calls Clarity's name.

"Clarity Altair..."

The announcer boredly announced.

Well, can't blame him, because almost all those who have tried the test were weaklings.

Clarity bids good bye and I waved a good luck at her, Christopher sending me death glares. Whoops. Siscon.

Clarity walks up the stairs elegantly but her legs were a little bit trembling. Hmm.. She's nervous.

Well, there's nothing to be nervous about.

I secretly used appraisal on her and she's not that bad. She's way much better than that arrogant girl on all angles. Beauty, personality, magic.

The runes glowed silvery white and her body glowed the same white.

...

Hmm..

Interesting veins.

Aren't those veins the..

"A-Amazing! The Silver Holy Veins!" Everyone's eyes and ears went towards the stage when they heard the announcer.

Hmm...let's just say that silver holy veins are only a myth because the gold holy veins are only for god people, the purple for royalty, blue for paladins, green for normal,yellow for merchants, orange for slaves and red for weak animals.

And the silver...is a type of holy vein given by the Faeri or often considered as fairies, the second most  powerful creatures after gods.

They never appear in human history though, because they've got trust issues.

Heh...

So she's a fairy..?

And oh. One last thing. Fairies are humored to be bound to marrying the next king god and the next king god himself can choose a human girl to be a fairy and be his wife. Just like I did.

Hmm.My future wife is so interesting all the time.. ~

What?

I did kiss her... But I know nothing of a blessing from a god.No.Not at all.

You didn't know anything right?...

You won't tell anyone.. (or you'll die~)

*smirk*

"W-what? Three attributes!Water attribute at tier 6! Air attribute at tier 5! And... And... Advanced light magic at tier 7! A fairy!!! "

Okay. Maybe I made Clarity a bit OP.

Hehe, my bad. But that's okay. As long as I know that my parents will now consider my proposal in making her my only wife.

"O-Oh Faeri, please bless us! " The announcer said and bowed. Some nobles did too.

"O-Okay. I-I need t-to go...hehe" Clarity nervously went down the stairs and went towards me and Christopher.

Christopher was taken aback.

"My sister..." He dose off. "My sister is a prodigy!!! Woooh!! "

He hugs her, congratulates her.

I smiled inwardly.

So next up is...hmm..

"Prince Yohan Zen Arthuros"
Just by my name, the announcer was dazed again.

I smiled and felt that all eyes were on me now, making my way up the stairs.
Oh well.

I still can't hide my stats not until I'm 18 so I'll accept fate.

I stepped on the runes and my body glowed gold, I hid my red holy veins which were on my wrists but meh... Whatever.

"A-As expected of His Holiness! Gold Holy veins! "

Ceh.

I placed my hands on the crystal ball and it glowed rainbow colors.

"A-amazing!!! All attribute at high magic capacity, tier 10!!" Everyone's eyes were so big that they could bulge out anytime.

I inwardly sighed.

It's because of that god's stubbornness... Ceh.