Chapter 3

-Restart-

Haruka Takahide's PoV

"I guess I'll accept your apology and offer Carceus-sama, but just an apology is fine. "

He shook his head no.

"No no no! I insist! You are so much different than others so I'll make you my apostle!"

"What? Apostle? "

"N-Nothing young Haruka Taka-"

"Carceus-sama, Takahide is fine"

"Okay Takahide-kun. Just don't mind what I said. What do you want to reincarnate as? Or to be precise, where, who and when. Anything you want. You can be a powerful prince in a powerful kingdom, or a powerful magic user. Ah! I know, a king! Yes!  A great king!" Carceus beamed with excitement as he imagines those sort of lives.

"I refuse Carceus-sama"I flatly declined.

"Eh? Why? Don't you want to be powerful???" He asked with puppy eyes.

I sighed. "Hmm...Just make me a perfect and fun family and anything after that is your choice." I answered.

He pouts first and sighs.

"Fine Takahide-kun. Here you go...Don't worry though-I'll be with you sometimes!" He snaps his fingers and I slowly drift off to sleep.

Hmmm....

I do hope to live the life I wasn't able to at first.....

---

+Present Time+

Ahh.

So.

That.

Is.

Why....

Wait.

Why.

Am.

I.

Thinking.

One.

Word.

At.

A.

Time?.

Urgh...

This.

Is.

Crazy.

*Sigh*

I.

Feel.

Sleepy.

Better.

Go.

To.

Sleep.

---Time skip---

-3rd Person's PoV-

"A-Argh! Leonard,baby!"

Cried a beautiful lady with blonde hair and violet eyes.

Then, a black haired handsome guy popped inside the room of course using the door, duh.

His blue eyes beaming with excitement.

"Yes my baby Erica? You finally called for me! "
He smiles idiotically and ran towards her.

Well, it had been days Erica hadn't called for him ever since he had eaten the rest of the remaining chocolate cake in the refrigerator.

"Not that--you--urgh! Baby!! It's the baby!!!! It's coming OUT--LEO!!! "Erica winces in pain as blood dripped on the floor.

Leonard isn't that much of an idiot so he finally understands what she means by the evidence.

"FEI. MEI. "He calls and two maids appeared on the room.

They placed Erica on the bed and bla bla bla...

You know the things they do on labor..

After some cries and pushes, she was finally able to let the baby out.

Fei, the blue haired maid placed the baby in a soft blanket and Mei, the pink haired cut the umbilical cord.

"Congratulations Master Leonard. It is a healthy boy"Fei gave the baby to Leonard who was weeping with joy.

Erica on the other hand was smiling weakly.

"Look Erica! He is so handsome as daddy!"Leonard chirped and Erica snorted.

"He is more handsome than you Leo"
She stated.

Leonard just smiled wider and agreed. "Yeah, I'm sure he will!"

---

Haruka Takahide's PoV

I just heard my new parents reaction when they had me.

And I was somewhat.....

Happy that I restarted...

Thanks a lot Carceus-sama!