Chapter 4

- Yohan Zen Arthuros-

Haruka Takahide's PoV

Yohan Zen Arthuros.

It had been 2 years since I was given that name exactly when I was born and mentally, I'm 13 years old so I want to make my parents life easier so I always behave.

In fact, I never cried or throw tantrums.

They at first thought it was strange but then they concluded I was just a serious child and accepted it.

But then, I learned that my parents were the king and queen of the most powerful kingdom.

I started hating that god.

Urgh...

Though, I must admit that they are the perfect definition of perfect parents.

They care, they don't spoil though, they're sweet, and they have time for me.

"Yohan sweety, get up. You will be late for breakfast"

I heard my mom's voice.

I got up and kissed her in the cheeks.

"Goodmorning mom"I greeted and she kissed my forehead.

Though 2 years old, I can speak the language of this world without any imperfection.

I can do advanced lessons too without any flaws.

Such as complicated math, history and alchemy, science and kingdom ruling guidelines.

Which was making me worried if that god made me perfect...

Just the thought of that made me...

Urgh..

But well, he made me a sleepy head so I think that is imperfect but oh wait, I'm still a toddler so usually, they go to sleep so being sleepy is only normal.

"Goodmorning too sweety"She smiled, her violet eyes shining from the light rays.

"Good morning my blondes of joy!!! "

I heard and saw my dad barged in and gave us a bear hug.

Dad, isn't it supposed to be bundles, not blonde?

Well, I do have blonde hair, that I got from my mom and I have blue eyes, which I got from my old man.

"Good morning dad" I mumbled.

"Master Leonard, Lady Erica, Young Master Yohan, breakfast is ready"

Now you must be wondering why they are calling us Master, Lady and Young Master instead of King, Queen,and Prince.

Well, I don't know too, I'm not also sure if my parents are really king and queen but I heard---no scratch that,I overheard a conversation between a soldier and my father.

The soldier calling father king.

So that's how I concluded it.

*Sigh*

Who really am I?

Who really is Yohan Zen Arthuros?

Why am I hesitant again???

I totally wanna see that god...