Chapter 16

--The Entrance Exams pt. 1--

(Arabella's PoV)

That bitchy!!!

I swear...

I will take back my prince and her brother!!!

I still want to do that reversed harem!!!

But now, I need to train my acting and make up skills to beat that slut. Ceh.

I will pay back at the academy little Bitchy...

Fufufu...

++3 Weeks Time skip brought to you by my laziness! Wooh! +++

(Yohan's PoV)

So today is the entrance examinations.

The exam is composed of two parts, the written part and the magic appraisal part.

If you fail one, you cannot be a student of Frizergel Academy of the Ellite.

For the Headmaster, Calus the Great has a vision that magic will be useless without a brain and a brain will not be a prodigy without magic.

So the students that graduated here are elites including my mother and father. Oh, did I mention that they fell in love in this academy?.

...

The Pegasus halts and the carriage stops.

I guess I've arrive.

Fei opened the door while Mei placed a red carpet?? What? Why am I like a celebrity?  ah... Oh yeah. I am afterall the only son of the king god and queen goddess. I almost forgot...

I smiled for a thanks and they smiled back.

They bowed.

"Good luck Young Master" They said in chorus.

I hummed and gave them my brightest smile.

I didn't noticed a lot of girls got some major nose bleed, others fainted and other faces were as red as tomato.

I nervously laughed inside.

If I won't be careful maybe they would lock me inside a room and... And..

Urgh.

I shook the thought off and look around for a certain someone.

On a corner, she sat alone. Maybe because the boys are afraid of her brother and the girls are...? Jealous of her cuteness? Well, she's adorable after all!

W-what... >\\\<

What did I just say? Please forget it!!!

Urgh...

I went towards her but then, a blonde haired girl blocked my way.

"U-Uhm... D-Do you mind if-if I join you?" She shyly asked but... Something's off... Hmm.

Acting? She's acting?...

I smirked inwardly. Nice try missy but don't think I don't know what does being shy means...

"And why would you?" I gave her an intimidating look I got from my parents.

She whimpered and fake tears started falling on her face caked with make up.

"T-The others are a-avoiding me be-because they hate me... "She made up.

I raised my eyebrow.

"And why do you think they hate you?" I asked in a demanding voice.

"B-because...I-"

"You didn't even tried talking to them on the first place. After all, you've just arrived and there were girls and boys that tried approaching you but you didn't even steal a glance on them just because they have lower status than you. Isn't that a reason? " I smiled politely."Right Miss Arabella Fosette? "

Of course I knew her. She is the marquess daughter that is rumored to be spoiled,arrogant and selfish.

Her actions a while ago just proves it.

"I-I..." She was lost for words.

Well good, because I don't wanna tire my tongue lecturing her.

"Then, if you may excuse me.. " I politely smiled and walked past her.

(Arabella's PoV)

Urgggggggghhhh!!!

Why? Just why?

Why is he acting so different!!!?

I thought he was going towards me so I took the first move but.. But..

Urggh..

I rolled my eyes and looked at where my prince is heading.

He... Was heading for that bitch.

Urghhh...

He greeted her, she greets back, they talk, laugh, and me... I stare.

Grr...

I'm itching to beat that bitch till she's an ugly pulp. Well, she's already ugly so I'll make her uglier.

Hehehe...

Oh wait, it's my turn next.

How about beating all the villainess first on magic and attention?

*flips hair*

"Okay next, Arabella Fosette" The announcer said.

I proudly made my way up and raised my head.

I stepped on the runes and my body glowed green.

Wait what?

I thought it was supposed to be blue?..

There were disappointed people and some were snickering, mocking and laughing.

Grr... Just you wait... My attribute will shake the wits out of you...

"Holy veins, green. Magic affinity,normal" The announcer declared boredly.

Urgh...

Next is the attribute.

Haha. I smiled brightly and proudly for I know I'll catch all their attention now.

I placed my hands on a crystal ball.

Then..

Then...

It glowed the faintest light.

What?!

This... This isn't supposed to happen!

My attribute should be advanced pure light magic on tier 3! Then, what about my advanced earth magic on tier 3?!

The announcer was shock but then got disappointed again.

He sighed. "Attribute, corrupted weak light magic. Tier 1"

That's it! I'm leaving! Hmph!!!

I turned on my heels and walks out of the hall.

I'm gonna ace the exams anyways, after my prince and the genius, Harley Quin, one of the members of the harem I'm creating.

Hehehe...