Chapter 11

--The Meet Up on the Garden--

(Yohan's PoV)

Now let's change into some simple noble clothes.

Imagine that vest,trousers,suit jacket and fitted slocks...

When I completely got the picture of it, I used [create] spell and with a poof, a waiter's suit was in front of me.

I scanned it's barcode and the barcode of my suit.

I used [switch] spell and they instantly switched.

My hair seems too gallant.

I guess I'll use that new spell I learned from the book on the library...

I imagined dying my hair brown and my eyes green...

Once I got the picture, I muttered the [temporary magic] spell on both my hair and eyes.

There was a count down and it tells when will the [temporary magic] spell disappear.

[00:59:56]

So I got one hour huh...

Thanks for my luck that it's shorter this time.

When I tried using it on a cloud bunny, the spell lasted for a year.

*sigh*

Afraid that they might find out, I hid the cloud bunny in my secret garden.

So that it won't be lonely, I used the same spell on another cloud bunny, and the both of them are on my secret garden now.

Shush!

Wait...why am I blabbering all about gardens?

My intuition tells that I should go and visit the garden so that I will find something interesting...

I guess I'll follow this intuition again just like last time when I suddenly found a legendary item on the dungeon...

So I am now on Frizergel Academy's maze garden.

Maybe I should go inside hmm?

*walk walk*

I heard a rustle on the right corner so out of curiosity, I took a peek from hiding in the bush wall.

There on a gazebo was a white haired girl with pinkish red eyes.

She was like on the same age as mine.

She was staring at my direction for a while.

"Hello there"

She said and smiled.

Huh?