Chapter 13

--The Siscon--

(Yohan's PoV)

"..ee... Zee... Zee!"

I snapped and went back to myself.

"U-Uh.. I'm sorry Lady Clarity.. "

She pouted. "Mou, didn't I said no formalities needed? "

"But it is improper La-"

She cut me off. "Formalities is improper for friends"

"Friends? "

"Yep! Friends! aren't we friends? " She gave me the puppy eyes which were too cute.

How can I say no to this girl...

"Okay Clarity." I smiled and I noticed that on that short moment, I saw her cheeks flushed red.

Oh, how cute.

"Clarity? Clarity? Where are you? "

We heard a voice just a few meters away from us.

Clarity flinched.

"Uh-oh, big brother's here... *sigh* I guess this is goodbye for now Zee. Come on Yukihide, I'll bring you home" She said with a sad tone and the cat followed her.

"Goodbye Clarity. I do hope to see you again" I replied.

Then, a black haired guy jumped from the other side of the bush and hugged Clarity. Judging from his appearance, he seems older than us.

"Oh Clarity! My little sister! Why did you escaped the party?! Oh I was so worried of you! " The guy exclaimed with matching crocodile eyes.

Is it just me or... He has a sister complex?..

Clarity patted his back.

"It's okay now Big brother... I'm here now. I'm fine and I'm sorry for escaping that party,but look! I found a pet! His name is Yukihide! "

Clarity chirped,carried Yukihide and faced it in front of her big brother.

On the mention of the Yukihide, or should I say the mention of the Hide, the guy's smile faded. Like he remembered something important...

He noticed my presence and glared.

"And who is this mortal?Did he dare talk to you Clarity? "

He asked darkly.

"H-He is Zero. He's my friend so please don't hurt him big brother... "

Clarity explained.

"Oh how dare you lowly mortal... Being friends with my cute little sister... I'll make you pay... " He threatens and glared again.

"Big brother! I'll be mad! " Clarity pouts and hugs Yukihide, turning away.

"Waah! Clarity! Okay fine! I was just testing this guy! Maybe on the near future he'll be my brother in law so--"

Eh? Brother in law?

I felt heat crept on my face and so was on Clarity.

"Big Brother! >|||<"

"Haha. Just kidding little sister, anyways, father is looking for your presence on the party, for we will meet the royal family of Wistalia "
He chuckled lightly and pulled Clarity.

But before they take a turn, her big brother looked at me for the last time.

"My name is Christopher Altair,remember that name ,if you are with my little sister and she will get hurt, you better prepare for the worst mortal"