Chapter 15

--The Heroine and The Siscon--

(Arabella's PoV)

So as planned, I'm meeting Christopher Altair, the older brother of that bitchy and one of the capture targets.

On the game, the bitchy was so glued to her older brother who doesn't even care or love her.

Christopher was the heroine's fiance and they first met of course at this ball, where Chris would fell in love with her at first sight.

Of course, who wouldn't fall in love with me?

I have the beauty every girl gets jealous of, long blonde hair up to my waist and big green eyes perfectly fit for my button like nose and I have a very perfect red lips, I can seduce all guys if I wanted.

I have intelligence above average and have two magic attributes that can consider as a prodigy.I have light attribute, one of the rare attributes,it is in tier 3 and my other attribute is earth, in tier 3 too.

I also have the money and power, I came from a Marquess family and is doted by my mother and father.

Huh.

There's no one here better than me.

There's no one in this world that will be perfect match with my Prince Yohan rather than me!

Now, on my plans, I'll use Christopher who I know will be heads and heels over me.

I'll use him to break that bitchy's disgusting personality and make it worse.

I'll use him as my puppet since the bitchy is doted with her oh so called big brother.

Hehehe...

(Christopher's PoV)

I.

Need.

To.

Follow.

My.

Sister.

Or else that sinister prince will steal her away!!!

Call me a siscon but I don't care.

I just wanna cover up for all the times I wasn't there for my little sister.

When she had her first walk, I was having my first magic cast on the academy.

Her first word was 'Clarity' because she wants to call her name instead of dad's, mom's or mine.

When she awoke her magic at the exact age of ten, I was in comma.

When our parents learned that her attribute is water, the weakest and have it on tier 1, I wasn't there to stood up for her... To comfort her...

When father trained her much harsher than my training before, I wasn't there to tend her wounds.

The old Christopher was an idiot to not care about his little sister.

Now that I am him, I need to correct his mistakes and repent the sins he had done to his cute little sister...

I will love my sister and no one else...

But curse this...

Why do I need to marry someone I do not love?

Have I not have a chance to get what I loved?

I know now why the old Christopher seems cold and aloof even to his family.

Because their parents do not care about their children's feelings...

*inward sigh*

Atleast, please give me a proper fiance and good mannered one.

I don't care if she's ugly atleast she have the attitude as that of my cute little kind sister, who at one time healed a commoner who was nearly dying.

Just then, a pretty girl with blonde wavy long hair and green eyes appeared before me.

Somehow, I could sense, something was wrong...

"Ah! Arabella, there you are.Now meet your fiance, the heir of the Altair Dukedom,Christopher Altair. Christopher, this is Arabella Fosette."
Her mother, Marquess Antoinette inroduced.

"Hello Lady Arabella. You look breath taking" I compliment with a fake smile.

If only my parents are not watching, I should've just ignored this fiance of mine that wears thick make up and false lashes.

"L-Likewise C-Christopher...I mean.. Uh.. I'm sorry but would you mind if I c-call you Chris? "

She shyly said but something was off.

She was only acting weak and soft.

My eyes narrowed and I wanna say something like 'no, my sister can only call me nicknames'

I made my smile wider with the last force I have."Why of course, you are my fiance."

"Really? Thanks! " she smiled back but like mine, her smile didn't reach her eyes.

Tch.

This is worst than being with an ugly duckling...

*eye twitch*

(Arabella's PoV)

That expression of his right now...

It feels like he is disgusted of me.

No!

You're supposed to be crazy in love with me right now! Right?!

Urgh...

I gave a frustrating look and then, the bitchy comes back with my prince and they separated ways, the bitchy coming towards us.

When Christopher saw his sister, his cold and frustrated aura changed and he ran towards her.

"Clarity! Are you okay? Did he touched you? Did he--"

"Chris, I am fine." She said with a smile, while covering her scratch that I made.

Christopher noticed the scratch and fumed.

"What did that guy do to you?! I don't care if he's a prince or what, I'll kill him! Please Clarity, just what did that guy do to you?! " He roared.

"I tripped,it wasn't the prince's fault"

"I-urgh!!! Just please don't bring your clumsiness with you everywhere you go Clarity. You know big brother's worried for you all the time... "

Christopher hugged his bitchy and my eyes twitched.

Now I see...

She stole my second target yet again...

Grrr...

Why is Christopher here a siscon?!.

Of all times!