Side story ??? part 1

(??? PoV)

This must be crazy.

There is just no way I will wake up after that accident...

And far worse, wake up on a different body...

I desperately looked at myself on the mirror again.

Neatly combed black hair and crimson red eyes.

As I was informed, my name is Christopher, the first son of some kind of a vampire duke.

I have a little sister, she was still a baby when I left the manor for Frizergel Academy of the Elite.

The head butler of the house told me that I got in an accident on the Quarter Exams and got a concussion, leaving me on comma for 5 years.

But that wasn't on my memories.

Instead, my real name is Haruka Takamura.

I should have been 23 years old by now, if I didn't got into trouble helping an old woman that was nearly hit by a car which hit me instead.

*sigh*

Life...

'But I don't wanna die yet...

I still have to keep my promise to Hide...

I still need to--

Go back home... '

--

Those were my last thoughts before everything went black and I woke up in this different body.

Urgh...

And this world seems to move with magic...

"Young Master Christopher, the Master wants to have a word with you" Paul, the head butler said and I nodded.

"Okay. Lead me there, Paul" I said with a small smile.

He exchanged the smile and we went on the VIP room.

I got in and saw the place was dark, only the half lighted fireplace and 4 torches lits up the huge room.

On the red aristocratic sofa sat a good looking middle aged man with the same crimson red eyes, only that he have white hair.

"My son, come and seat." He noticed me immediately and motioned to seat on the sofa in opposite of him.

I obeyed and look at his eyes on a warm way, like my body was longing for my father's attention and care.

He stare at me and I stared back.

We kept like that for a while until...

"pftt... Hahahahahaahahaha!! "

He bursts out laughing,holding his stomach like overreacting.

"Are you okay father? "

He wiped the tears of joy and nodded.

"Of course. You really lost your memories didn't you Chris? If you hadn't,you should have declined and rebelled on me calling for you. Your old self wasn't this sweet looker too! Wahahaha! You lost your memories but it was some sort of a good change! "He rambles.

*inward sigh*

Just where am I and why am I still alive?...

Author's note:

And again, I know its some kind of spoiler but ya know, I love those...

Anyways, I just wanna say that it might take a while updating because not everyone gets free internet right?

So please feel free to vote, comment, and share!

Sayonara!