54

I waited for him at the ice cream truck. Maybe he wouldn't expect me to wait for him here and maybe he'd look me like a crazy person at the benches or something. But that's the fun in it. 

It felt so, so good to tell him that I love him.

And to know that he, too, loves me.

What more can a person ask than being loved by someone you love? To me that's all I want.

I was shocked to find out that he, intact had been in love with me? The plain ol' Lauren?

Goddamn what's happening to the world. 

It's been five minutes since I arrived here and I don't care how long it's going to take him to find me. I was just so excited to meet him. 

I wanted to hug him so, fucking bad. 

"Hey sweetheart!" I heard someone. I turned my head back and saw that the owner of the ice cream truck was looking at me with his wife. 

"Hi!"

"What are you doing there all alone where's your caramel honey, sweetheart?" I laughed at the name she gave to Zayn.

"I'm waiting for him actually. But I didn't tell him where I'm waiting"

"Ah he must've been crazy frantic looking for you. I mean we don't let this pretty woman waiting all alone by herself do we? Right darling?" Her husband chuckled and kiss her wife's cheek. 

"Of course. I remember you did the same thing with me and I was about to cry. Anyway, I'll give you two sweetheart free ice cream today yeah?"

They're so cute oh my god. 

"There he is. Ask him what flavors will you?" Before I can even declined his offer his wife and him pointed to my back.

And there he is.

He was turning right and left trying to find a girl with dark hair and green eyes. Me.

Then he saw me. He looked so, relieved.

It'd be so cliche to say that he was running to me. But thank God he didn't. 

He stopped walking the moment he saw me. So I was the one who was walking to him. He looked so good with his new hair and white shirt and his black jacket. 

"So, the ice cream man said that he wants to give us free ice cream and you do know I love ice cream and I was about to buy myself double scoop but you were taking a pretty long time to find me so I waited for you, because I'll feel pretty bad eating it without you. So, pretty boy, what flavors do you w--" And he kissed me. 

He kissed me.

His lips were on mine. 

And God does it felt good. 

After a few minutes and a lot of stares from strangers I pulled back and smiled.

"Hi?" I said after a few seconds of heavy breathing. I was nervous and he was tired and nervous as well I guess?

And then he kissed me again at the park. It was only for a few seconds because I don't want more people to stare.

"I love you" that was all he said.

And I felt so loved that time and throughout the day. 

And that's how I should feel for the rest of my life. 

The End

I'm playing LMAO I still don't know how to end this book. Like skip for a few months or end it with z asking her to be his girl or?