27

I woke up extra early today to get ready since Harry said that we're going to spend few hours together.

To be honest, I was not really in the mood to go out and have fun and all. I still felt kinda bad that I hurt Zayn. 

I texted him constantly and he won't reply to at least one of my text. I felt like shit. It's my fault. I hurt him.

I felt like calling him, for the first time. But I was scared. I've never heard his voice before. He heard mine. I was scared that he won't pick up the phone. I'd feel rejected. But who am i talking, I rejected him, first.

I don't have any malicious intention to hurt him. I just don't want to hurt him more in the future.

He doesn't deserves that. He deserves nothing but the best in this world. I don't want to ruin that. 

I picked some white T-shirt and thin strip black dress and did my hair and simple makeup. Harry said there's going to be a lot of walking so I decided to put on sneaker. I thought it was just going to be a quick brunch.

But as I quote "What is this. Just a quick brunch? What are you, Prime Minister? The Queen? Too busy for a friend huh? I see how it is."
Then he continued "I want a full day out kinda thing but I understand if you don't want to. I mean, who am I right? I'm no famous guy. I'm just Harry Styles"

To say that I was handling these whole friendship thing with him, normally and casually was quite a lie.

I screamed. I literally screamed when he said he wants to meet me for a brunch.  

I may be sad and upset, but I still have other emotions. I was still a  fangirl who can't act normal when her favorite celebrity asked her to hang out.

I took an uber to go to the address Harry texted me last night since it's easier and to be honest I don't feel like driving. I don't feel like doing anything at all today. 

I hope Harry has some fun activities today or else. Yeah, or else.

The ride to the restaurant was kind of short. I listened to some spotify playlist in the uber and was kind of excited and still, nervous. 

As I was waiting in the restaurant I looked around and saw that the restaurant was kind of full.
I decided to wait for Harry before I order anything. I arrived 10 minutes early anyway. 

I decided to listen to some music while waiting for Harry. And the first song that came to my shuffle is, Angel.

Oh wow I can't run from him, can I. Even though we haven't talk for a couple of days,  he was still around me 24/7.

Great.

As I was listening to Shot Down, I saw the girls beside my table started to freak out. Some of them was covering their face and some got their camera on phone ready. 

Okay? Tumblr kids I guess? Then I took out my earphones because I actually want to know what's going on. Is Obama coming in the restaurant or what?

"OH MY GOD ITS HIM! ITS HARRY STYLES HOLY S-"

"Lauren! Hi!" Then two arms were around me before I can even comprehended what was going on. 

For a moment I forgot that this IS THE HARRY STYLES. The supermodel. Fuck, Lauren. Get your shit together.

"Hi, hi" My voice came out as a squeal. Again, get your shits together, Lauren.

"Am I late? I'm sorry I know I should've wake up early!"

"What? No. You're right on time. I'm just early." He sat in front of me and gave me a warm smile.

Holy shit he's beautiful. But Zayn is the most beautiful person. Wait. What?! Really? Stop it. 

"Oh, anyway, I brought a couple of friends with me if you dont mind. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. I hope you're okay with that."

"No, it's okay. Where are they?" I hope I don't make a bad impression in front of his friends. I don't want to make a fool out of myself.

"They're here. They're looking for a parki- there they are!" I turned my head to my right and I stopped breathing.

It was like everything around me stopped. I suddenly forgot how to breath. But somehow I can felt my heart beating in my chest.

It was him. 

Zayn. 

Zayn Malik. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Yall werent expecting for this huh

Ok im asian, i dont talk in english. Not my first language.  So i need help. If i have grammar mistakes can you guys point them out? Please?

thank you so much.