28

"Hi. I'm Ezra. Harry's boyfriend." A voice said and just then I realized that there was another guy behind Zayn.

Who quickly sat beside Harry. 

That left Zayn to sit beside me. I moved my gaze from his beautiful and mesmerizing eyes and awkwardly moved to my left to give him more space to sit. 

Although I was pretty sure the space was already big enough.

He was hesitated to sit and he was too, shocked to see me. God i really want to hug him. I want to put my arms around his neck and hug him. 

But, he hated me.

He then sat beside me and looked down at his lap. Oh. 

"So..." Harry said. Cmon say something. Please kill this awkwardness.

"Yeah..." Ezra said. Ugh start ordering or something. Do something.

"Let's order yeah? I'm starving. I haven't eat anything since last night. I blame you by the way."

"Me?! I offered you some spaghetti but you said you were too tired to even eat. And you woke up late today, Miller. I tried to wake you up for almost an hour. You wouldn't even budge. I had to slap your penis."

If it wasn't for the awkwardness, I'd totally fangirl about their cute relationship.

Zayn hasn't said anything. Neither am I. I guess I'll just mute till the day end.

He looked handsome. Although he was only in simple blue ripped jeans and olive green sweatshirt, he still, looked so fine. 

God, I want to hug him. 

"....Lauren? Hey, Lauren!"

"Wha- yeah?" Three pairs of eyes were on me. Excluding Zayn.

"What do you want to eat?" Then I looked at the waitress who was smiling so big at me. Patiently waiting for my order.

Or just want to be around THE Harry Styles and Ezra Miller and Zayn Malik, longer. 

"I'll just have a strawberry milkshake, please?" I said. 

"Wait, what? That's it?" Harry made a confused face and Ezra was looking at me weirdly. I saw Zayn looking at me too but I decided not to turn to him. 

"Yeah, I'll have the milkshake only." The waitress nodded and said she'll be back shortly. 

"Are you on diet? If you are then you should quit it. Are you trying to get into Victoria Secret fashion show? Oh god Ezra she's gonna be so thin she's going to look like a corpse."

"What? No. I ate already at my apartment before i came here. I'm still full." I lied. 

I just don't have any appetite. I was hungry though but I just can't eat knowing that Zayn was beside me and the fact that he hated me.

I'll just go to McDonald after the whole fun day out is over.

Our foods arrived and as I was about to take my milkshake from in front of Zayn, he at the same time was trying to pass me the milkshake.

I almost had a heart attack when I felt his fingers against mine.  Although it was only for a few seconds, but still. 

I quietly trying to finish my milkshake and smiled while listening to Ezra and Harry bickering at each other. 

Harry kept stealing Ezra's fries and then they started bickering when Ezra tried to steal Harry's nugget back. 

Zayn still hasn't said a word. He just nodded and nodded.

I was so tired of this. It was only been 30 minutes but I felt like its been 3 hours of awkwardness.

I felt like, I was unwanted.

Fuck I needed to take a breath. 

"Excuse me, I need to the bathroom real quick."

I waited for him to move and it took him a few seconds to move. Then I quickly asked the waitress where the bathroom was and went there as fast as I can. 

God I was so pathetic.

Here I am having brunch with my idol and his boyfriend and a guy who hates me and wont even glance at me.

I looked at the mirror and I didn't saw me. I was looking at a girl who was gloomy and just not, me. 

I decided to listen to a song that calm me down. I was shaking and at the edge of tears. I hated the feeling of knowing someone hated me. 

I hurt him. I was the reason for him to hate me.

I was that pathetic.

Alone by Petit Biscuit started playing. I decided to sit beside the sink. I didn't give a shit if my dress was going to be dirty or if there was anyone who was going to give me dirty looks. 

I've had it. 

Then I heard a voice.

"Lauren? Are you in there?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Pls correct my grammar I'll edit them please! Thank you