33

It's been 15 minutes since I told Zayn that I'm sleepy and I forced him to go and sleep and stop spamming me with stupid memes. 

I lied. 

I wasn't sleepy. But I know he is. He got a lot of cute stupid typos and tried to cover it with "sorry my cat was playing with my phone"

He doesn't have any pets. 

I've been texting him for months, I know how he texted and all.

I turned to my right and tried to sleep but I kept thinking about how wonderful and amazing my day went. 

After we left McDonalds, I asked him to continue with his plan. He was confused at first. But I told him to take me to any park or the exact park he always imagined meeting me for the first time. 

We listened to some good music and we actually fought about which song that we need to listen first.

Like, he wanted to listen to Fake Love while I want to listen to Simple Things. Even though we both have similar music interests but still, we were close to the park and I want to listen to Miguel. 

But he let me listen to Simple Things anyway. 

He likes me. What can I say? 

But I wasn't a total selfish and greedy bitch. When we arrived at the park and he was about to turn off the engine, I asked him to wait. Then we listen to Fake Love. 

The first few lines he was just mumbling and I was trying to record him singing but he kept shoving his palm to my phone but when I put my phone back in my purse he finally sang loudly. 

"Somethin ain't right when we talkin

somethin ain't right when we talkin

look like you hidin  your problem"

I somehow felt like he sang that part to me but I quickly brushed it off. 

We then decided to just walked around the park. 

"I'm gonna ask you questions and you have 5 seconds only to answer if not I'll upload that video on instagram" As if I have any funny videos of him to blackmail him. 

"Ok. You're on."

"Cats or dogs?" I asked. 

"Dogs."

"If you weren't an artist what job would be doing now?"

"English teacher" I swear my reaction was the white guy blinking.

"Wh-What?" I stopped him from walking. This man, right here, English Teacher? Hell no. 

I want to be a student then. 

"Yeah I studied literature before I realized I want to paint all my life and not teach about Romeo and Juliet or To Kill A Mockingbird."

I was expecting him to say he'd a singer or a model or fashion designer. Not, teacher. 

"What about you?" He asked. 

"What about me?"

"If you weren't a model, what would you be?" Damn I've always had a lot of ambitions. 

"Singer or dancer or songwriter. I don't know. Something around that area, you know what I mean. "

We decided to sat a bench and it was somehow peaceful. I watched a lot of different kind of people at the park.

There were kids and their parents. Couples. Friends and my favourite, people with dogs. 

I just want to go and pat them.

"Oh? You can dance? And write songs?" He sounded surprised and interested.

"Yeah I dance sometimes and I used to write back in high school. It wasn't anything great just something I'd do when I'm bored." I shrugged. I remember writing a song about him.

"I don't dance."

I looked at him with a look that said "Really? Like I would've never guessed"

"What? Cool kids don't dance." Did he just? He did. 
"Fuck off." He chuckled and I can't help but chuckled as well. 

But I ended up laughing my ass off for 2 minutes straight.

"What you laughing for?"

"I imagined you in a boyband dancing with choreography and shit and there's going to be 'na na na na' part in your band songs" By that time I was hardly breathing because I couldn't stop laughing.

He pouted and crossed his arms. I felt bad and plus he looked so cute so I stopped laughing and nudged him.

"Aw come on. It was cute right? You in a pop boyband."

He stood up and I was shocked. What was going on?

"Zayn! Are you serious?!" He was walking so fast I had to jogged.  I knew he was doing it on purpose.

"I DONT WANT TO RUN YOU ASS!! I HAD DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER AND FRIES I DONT WANT TO RUN!!!" But I was jogging quite fast tryna catch up him. 

How the fuck was he walking so fast?

"Catch up or no ice cream!" He turned and yelled. 

Hell no. I'm going to get my ice-cream.