31

"I'm mad at you too."

"Tell me something I don't know." I mumbled but from the way his expression changed, I knew he heard it.

"Um, I'm sorry." He said, lowly. 

"For what?" He has no fault. I was the one who had hurt him.

"For not saying a word to you, at all." He wasn't looking at me while saying that.

"Why? Why didn't you say anything to me? I felt, unwanted. Please don't hate me, Zayn. I don't want to loose my bestfriend."

He still wasn't looking at me.

"I don't hate you. Never have and never will. I just, I'm scared? And hurt. I was shocked to see you and I was bloody nervous to see you. I wasn't prepared for that."

He was hurt. 

Because of me. 

This ice cream doesn't taste good anymore.

"This isn't how I imagined our first meet up." He said while looking at his lap. Was he nervous? For what?

"Hey hey hey." With every guts I have, I grabbed his face with my left hand to make him looked at me. I can felt his stubble and I love it. Not to be creepy. 

He was shocked with my action. And deep down, I was too.

"It's not your fault okay? I was just a little upset that you won't even glance at me. I was shocked too but im happy to see you. To finally hear your voice. I'm happy that you are who you said you were. Not some 50 years old guy sitting in his living room with his crusty boxer texting me." I gave him a smile and dropped my hand.

He looked kind of relief and happy after my explanation. But I wasn't, yet. 

"Zayn, I'm sorry. I really am. For every pain I've caused you. It wasn't my intention to hurt you in any way. I just want the best for you."

"It's okay now. I'll make sure you fall for me, soon. One way or another." He said in so much confidence. I was shocked. This is the first time I heard him said anything with that confidence.

This Zayn would have never appear in text messages.

"So, how exactly did you imagined our first meet up?" I said while leaning back in my seat and cross my arms around me. 

"Um, we'd meet at a park and we would just walk and I'll buy you ice cream since you love ice cream more than anything and um yeah we'd spam each other camera roll with random pictures and yeah."

This boy is the cutest human being on earth don't tell me otherwise. 

When he noticed that I didn't give him any reactions his cute expression went to panic and nervous.

"Yeah I know it's stupid and lame just forget about it let's finish our drink."

"I know you know that I've finished everything that you ordered and I know you too have finished your drink. So let's go!" I said while standing up.

"Where?" He looked confused.

"To the park? You owe me ice cream. Double scoop by the way. Oh and give me your phone. Cmon. Hurry up."

He handed me his phone and I saw his lockscreen was a picture of some city lights. Nice.

I opened his camera and went to his side. 

"Okay smile Zaynie!"

-----
im gonna post the first chapter of the new book (INSTAGRAM | zayn + lauren + bieber)

but ill update once my other book (INSTAGRAM | nate garner)  is finished. 

so its like a teaser ♡