50

It was 11:27pm and I was in my art room in my house trying to maybe clean it. 

It has been a real mess since the art exhibition. Yes I do have a studio but I also have my art room in my house. It's my man's cave. 

There's a lot of painting that I didn't include at the exhibit because they're personal. And I don't want to share them with the whole world.

They're for my eyes only. 

I grabbed all of my mini sketchbooks and stack them. I have a lot of them. Many are from years ago but I still keep it. There's one book that was almost ruined so I took it and flipped the pages one by one just to see my old sketches. 

Then I saw a portrait sketch.

Hers to be exact. 

Bella. 

Bella.  

The girl who I thought I'd grow old with. 

"I think we need some space."

I don't. 

"I feel like we aren't going anywhere. This relationship isn't working anymore."

It can if we both want to. 

"Look, Zayn, you know I got bored easily and right now being in a relationship with you, I feel boring. There's no, excitement.

You're always busy with your stupid arts that I will never understand - and our communication are off and you know that."

No excitement. So all the stuffs I bought for her, the dates and the paintings I did for her was boring. 

She's bored. 

Of me.

And my stupid arts.

And our relationship. 

I've always been a shy and quiet one since I was a little boy. Since all the boys show their love to sports while I'm very different. 

So I tend to do my own thing and keep everything to myself. I'm not sure how I ended up dating Bella but for a couple of months it was great. 

I thought she was okay with it. I thought she liked doing all those simple stuff like listening to music and talking about random stuff and paint whatever we want in the art room. 

But again, I'm always busy with my stupid art stuff that she never understand.

She wants adventures.

She wants excitement. 

She wants to explore. 

So I let her go. And I focused on my arts and working my way up to prove to her that my arts are not stupid. 

I rejected all the beautiful woman that wants to be more that a friend to me.

The night I went to the club with some friends and they were challenging me to get a girl's number, or Barbara was supposed to be all fun. 

If I got her number the real plan was to just have a small conversation with her and see where it goes. 

It was all happening the way I planned till I fall for Lauren. 

Lauren. 

Lauren. 

It would be a lie if I said that I have moved on from her. I haven't. Yes I feel bad for leading  Barbara on but I feel like she can help me move on from Lauren. 

She can distract me from Lauren. Or so I thought. 

Listening to Khalid was probably not a great idea since the first thing I think about was her.

And the time she spammed me with his lyrics and songs that she loves. 

I may not be over you. But I'll try inside.

I miss her. And I just hope that maybe, just maybe, she miss me too.