I looked at the source of the noise too, finding a tangled mess of arms and legs trying to break free; I guess that, somehow, Namjoon fell on Jin the second we entered and was trying to get up from him.

"Haha! I knew you were both dating!" Yoongi burst out with laughter as Namjoon got up and glared at him. He was about to punch him when suddenly he flenched and held his arm in pain.

"Are you hurt??" I asked, not even realizing I was already beside him, giving him my shoulder as a support. He looked at me in shock too but shook his head,"it's okay. I'm fine. Let me just.. Reach that couch over there."

I nodded as I pulled him towards the couch while the other boys looked at me strangely, but the most intense, strange stare was Taehyung's, with a frown on his face.

I put Namjoon down as the others gathered around him in worry. I tried to get away from them but something caught my eye. I looked back at it, and it was real; The word 'save' was written on Namjoon's hand, just like the guy's hand who was on a bike.

That's why he got hurt; they kicked his a*s.

I swear I'm gonna kick theirs.

A sudden lump of guilt formed in my throat; I caused this, didn't I? I was always dragging others towards my troubles, like a big tornado. Great.

"(Y-(Y/N), are you crying??" Hoseok asked me in a soft tone, the five of them looked at me in worry, and I didn't even realize my tears were already falling. I wiped them fast and uttered,"no, I'm fine." Looking away.

Taehyung came closer to me and said,"What is it, really??"

"Was Namjoon.. Beaten up by the bikers?"

It took him a while to nod at me, then I looked at him and punched him in the guts.

"Ouch! What the Hell??!" He groaned.

"Idiot!! This is all your fault! He got hurt because of your genius plan!" That made the other boys stare at us, some of them trying to hide their laughter.

"It was his idea, anyway! Why are you punching me??"

"Well, I guess we both got what we deserved, Taehyung," Namjoon said.

"Hyungs? Why are you all screaming??" A head suddenly popped out of a door. It was Jungkook looking at us With wide eyes.

"It's nothing, Jungkook." I said. And his eyebrows rose even more when he saw me,"(Y/N)! You're here!" He gave me a bunny smile and got into the room. Then he pulled at Taehyung's sleeve,"I'm hungry, hyung. Can we eat something??"

"Me too!" Yoongi said.

They all looked at Jin, probably expecting him to make them a meal.

"Hey, don't look at me! I need to stay beside Namjoon and take care of him."

"Come on, Jin. I'm not a baby," Namjoon protested.

"Well, I have a better idea," Taehyung said, leading all the eyes towards him. "Why doesn't (Y/N) cook for us? She makes great ramen," he shot me a grin, reviving that memory when he first came to my house that night.

I shot him a glare, but he innocently smiled at me, trying to brush his guilt away as the others agreed on his idea.

**********†**********†***********

A/N: Is anybody still alive, or you all died because of the hixtape? Personally, I'm dead. But I will spare you my fangirling here.

Or, I won't.

CjdjdjkeskksfididkITWASSOFREAKINAMAZINGICANTEVENBREATHEDIDYOUSEETHATMV??!DIDYOU??!OMGIWATCHEDITLIKEHUNDREDSOFTIMESANDISTILLCANTGETOVERIT!!!!!

*Cough, cough* what was I saying? Yeah, right. Sorry if you see any mistakes or if the chapter was boring and all. I just.. Couldn't focus but I had to update for all of you.

Oh, btw, this is your 'save' guy.

see his hand? :)

Anyways, Thanks for reading and baring with my fangirling.

Love yourselves💖✌