All These Years Part 6.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"What?"I asked again seeing if I heard correct.

Zayn:"Yeah, she had a lover like you in highschool....takes about her everyday"He said making me nod.

Y/n:"You're not freaked out that it was a girl?"I questioned making him laugh a little.

Zayn:"Of course not! Its would be ridiculous to, she can love who she wants....I'm not going to question or force her"He said making me nod"Apparently they were very much in love and she had to leave cause things were getting to rough. She couldn't handle anything so she just left and moved to London"He said making me nod"She talked about that girl for days, hours, months and she never for tired of it. You could literally see the love in her eyes"He said making my heart speed up a little"She still thinks about her though"He said looking over at me. I cleared my throat and tried to act causal.

Y/n:"Really?"I asked making him nod. He seemed totally fine talking about this topic.

Zayn:"You can see it, I can't stop her from thinking about her cause if I had a love like that I wouldn't want to stop or forget it"He said making me nod and look at the ocean in front of us"I want to thank that girl though"He said taking me back. I faced him and tried to hide my shock.

Y/n:"What do you mean?"I asked curious and scared about his answer.

Zayn:"I've never seen Gigi so passionate talking about something or someone. Its like she brought a certain light into Gigi's life that could never burn out...and even though it isn't me I'm glad its someone cause lets face it"He said looking at me"Everyone has that one love that they cant get over"He said making me nod and look forward.

Y/n:"Yeah....everyone"I mumbled.

GIGI'S POV.

Three years. I haven't seen Y/n in three years. I didn't know how to react but the first thing that popped into my head was hope. Was there hope for us? I know its wrong of me to even let this cross my mind but I never stopped loving her. I will never stop loving her. But she seems happy and I dont want to ruin that.

When I left back in highschool I didn't really think everything through. We just graduated and as much as I wanted to have a future with Y/n, there were certain things that happened that I had to get away from. There was family drama and all this stress from school was killing me and I just had to go.

The break up with Y/n was everything but easy. It took everything in me not just kiss and tell her everything that was going on in my life But I couldn't. She was already stressing over so many things, I didn't want to add onto it. We were so happy. So in love, it was honestly the best kind off love there was in this world. It was pure and most of all....it was real.

I took a drop breathe and looked at Y/n and Zayn walked away from the table internally screaming at the fact that I now have to sit with Y/n's wife, Taylor. Even saying that makes me want to stab my eyes out. I was kind off shocked to know that Taylor and Y/n got married, they seemed to have more of a friendship then a relationship.

Taylor:"Its been a while"She said breaking the silence making me look at her and let out a nervous laugh.

Gigi:"It has, it feels weird to see y'all again"I said making her laugh.

Taylor:"I would say the same, but I think its more shock then anything"She said making me let out a small laugh"How have you been Gigi? Honestly?"She asked with a sincere smile. There was always something about Taylor, something that could make you trust her.

Gigi:"Well, the first year when I left I was a complete wreck, I was in depression for a bit but I got through it. I met Zayn and he helped me and stuff within that year and I guess we fell in love and here we are now..."I said letting out a laugh"Married and happy"I said forcing out that word.

Taylor:"That's good, so uh how'd you feel seeing Y/n?"She asked making me heart speed up at the mention of her name. She always did have an effect on me.

Gigi:"Shocked and happy"I admitted"I mean I haven't seen her in a while so its nice to see her happy and living life"I said lying to her. There were more emotions then that when I saw her. She nodded and smiled at me.

Taylor:"That's nice, so how is it living in London then?"She asked making me shrug.

Gigi:"Its okay I guess, I'm not really a fan of the rainy weather but I got used to it. I'm a Malibu girl at heart"I said making her laugh"How's everyone else?"I asked curious to how my family and friends are.

Taylor:"They're all okay, they miss you a lot....including Bella"She said making me frown at the mention of my little sister"She misses you a lot, but I guess she somewhat understands why you left"She said making me bite my lip.

Gigi:"How's everything been with the business part?"I asked making her sigh.

Taylor:"Its been going well, Our parents still pressure us a lot though, I guess we've gotten adapted to it"She said letting out a sigh.

That was also another reason for my departure from my home town. My parents were pressuring me to much along with my younger siblings and I couldn't take it. I adored my parents and everything but they wanted us to all grow up way to fast and I didn't want that. I didn't want to feel rushed with my life.

Gigi:"Yeah, that's another reason why I left"I said making her sigh and nod.

Taylor:"I understand if things were to much for you Gigi, but you left us all in the dark. You left Y/n wrecked, you left your family in a mess and you left all your friends lost and empty"She said making me gulp"I hope you understand that"She said making me frown and nod.

Gigi"I do and I am sorry about it but I was just feeling to caged in my own body and mind"I said making her nod.

Taylor:"I understand"She said making me sigh"Anyways, enough depressing talk"She said getting up and extending her hand"Lets go have that spa day we requested"She said making me laugh and follow her.

I really need to talk to Y/n.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"What the hell were you thinking?!"I said between laughs making him laugh as well and shrug as we both wiped both our shirts.

Zayn:"To be fair, I honestly thought you'd catch the beer"He said making me look at him and laugh.

Y/n:"While it was open?"I questioned making him laugh and shake his head.

Zayn:"Okay, maybe that was stupid"He said as we arrived back at the hotel making me laugh. We spent the entire day together catching up and having a good time"Oh and we should meet the girls for dinner"He said making me nod.

Y/n:"I think we should change first"I said making him agree. We went our separate way and changed and then made our way to the restaurant the girls were at.

Taylor:"You two look happy"She said referring to the smiles we were both had plastered on our faces.

Y/n:"We are, even though this idiot covered both of us in beer"I said making her chuckle.

Zayn:"I said sorry!"He said making me chuckle. We started walking to our tablet when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned and saw Gigi slowly walk to my side.

Gigi:"We can talk after dinner if you'd like"She said making me bite my lip. I really wanted to talk to her. I had so many questions for her but at the same time, Was I really going to go behind Taylor's back and meet up with her?

Y/n:"Sure, After we have dinner"

50 votes or more guys! 😶😶

AUTHORS NOTE.

Hey guys 😊 I really hope all of you are enjoying my books and please dont be shy to comment any ideas or whatever. Its sadly that time when my exams come up which means updates WILL BE SLOW. I know it sucks and trust me, I wish I could ignore it and focus on my books but I cant 😭😭😫. I will update when I can or else right after my exams. I promise to update whenever I can, so please be patient with me 🙏

Love you guys so much! 😻😘😘